OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
500x_pokeparkmain.jpg

Announced to Japanese retailers last week, today Nintendo has made it official: This holiday season will see a new Pokemon game.

Called Poke Park Wii Pikachu no Daibouken (Pikachu's Big Adventure), the 3D game stars popular Pocket Monster Pikachu. Poke Park Wii was developed by Nintendo subsidiary Creatures and will be released on December 5 in Japan for ¥4,800 — that's US$54.
500x_pokepark3.jpg

500x_pokepark2.jpg

500x_pokepark1.jpg

500x_pokepark4.jpg
Source

Hell Yes.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
From the other thread, some info:

X D D X said:
There's some more info about the Pokemon game on Serebii. Apparently it's an action adventure game where you have to clear and go through "attractions". In each attraction you meet different types of pokemon to help you clear the "attractions" such as Water Pokemon in the Marine Slide and Flying Pokemon in the Sky race.

Sounds interesting.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
luke_c said:
Am i the only one that thinks this looks really good? Looks like Pokemon Colosseum mixed with Super Mario 64.
To me, it looks like this could just become the new standard for Pokémon games' graphics! It looks absolutely stunning!

Agu Fungus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like all those Pokémon 2D bootlegs finally inspired them to make an official one. I have good expectations for this.

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is not a "real" pokempn game at all. Wow another pokempn snap type of game. When will they actuall make a 3d pokempn game that plays like it's handheld counter parts (ie pokempn gold, red, diamond.) I don't want a pokempn game that's a pobably just a bunch of crappy wiimote gimmick minigames. Give me something real or not at all. Nice graphics though

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
jabmaster2 said:
This is not a "real" pokempn game at all. Wow another pokempn snap type of game. When will they actuall make a 3d pokempn game that plays like it's handheld counter parts (ie pokempn gold, red, diamond.) I don't want a pokempn game that's a pobably just a bunch of crappy wiimote gimmick minigames. Give me something real or not at all. Nice graphics though

Couldn't agree more, totally agree with your post.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Satangel said:
jabmaster2 said:

Couldn't agree more, totally agree with your post.
I guess you guys DO have a point... Regular Pokémon games would indeed be really nice to see in 3D. And the Pokémon should really attack eachother, not the screen.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have to admit this looks pretty interesting.

When the developer was asked, whether they`re making a traditional Pokemon game for Wii, they said, that the "gotta catch `em all"-fighting-gameplay is better placed on a portable system and I have to extremely agree with them on this. So IMO it is a pretty good idea, to concentrate on one Pokemon and its adventure rather then the traditional pokemon-style...

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
looks like its gonna be a mystery dungeon since i can only see pokemon
although it would be better if it was something like colleseum or xd gale of darkness without the dark pokemon
i dont know why they dont make a game like pokemon platinum or gold and silver or and rpg like that for wii

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
jabmaster2 said:
Nope, it's a real Pokemon game though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu