Nintendo announces limited Nintendo Switch bundle for Pokemon Let's Go

kWqcmJK.png

Nintendo of Europe has announced a new hardware bundle for the Nintendo Switch and the upcoming Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee games. This special bundle will come with a Nintendo Switch console, an Eevee and Pikachu colored JoyCon, a Switch dock with a special decal on it, the Poke Ball Plus controller, as well as a copy of either Let's Go Pikachu, or Let's Go Eevee preinstalled. You'll be able to pick this up when it launches on November 16th for $399.99.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I already had a feeling that visual customizations on the Switch would be sparse, though I don't get why the tablet itself still has to be black. That always baffled me somehow.

Despite that the back of the tablet does look decent, but I wouldn't be surprised if you could just slap two stickers onto the dock and it would look just like in that video.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, dats pretty kawaii! Meanwhile, I'm here with my plain grey Switch :P

I told my friend who just wanted a Switch for Pokemans to wait it out, and just linked him to that. I'm sure he'll be hyped :D

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
not a fan of the color combination. This looks just as if they weren't able to make the joycons in the same color or one joycon is discolored because of sunlight, or whatever.
If they added eevee and Pikachu to their respective joycons it'd look nicer.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I can't say I'm a huge fan of those colors. First of all, that's not even the right color for Eevee (it should be a darker color), but more than that it's just not a very flattering color combination. And the yellow doesn't even match up with the color on the dock.
The dock itself though does look kinda cool I guess.
They really need to start doing more with limited edition consoles than just different colored JoyCons. What about a custom screen bezel and back, and some actual designs on the JoyCons? They probably don't have their factories set up to do that yet, but honestly every limited edition console since at least the DS Lite has had some kind of custom design on it, it seems like they're taking a huge step backwards.

Reactions: TankedThomas

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice... Still not getting the game tho.
not a fan of the color combination. This looks just as if they weren't able to make the joycons in the same color or one joycon is discolored because of sunlight, or whatever.
Kind of see what you mean, but it matches closely to the colors on the Switch dock, so I'm fine with it. Maybe they figure making it too brown would be distracting?

If they added eevee and Pikachu to their respective joycons it'd look nicer.
What do you mean? Doesn't seem like enough room.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a