Nintendo announces limited Nintendo Switch bundle for Pokemon Let's Go

kWqcmJK.png

Nintendo of Europe has announced a new hardware bundle for the Nintendo Switch and the upcoming Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee games. This special bundle will come with a Nintendo Switch console, an Eevee and Pikachu colored JoyCon, a Switch dock with a special decal on it, the Poke Ball Plus controller, as well as a copy of either Let's Go Pikachu, or Let's Go Eevee preinstalled. You'll be able to pick this up when it launches on November 16th for $399.99.

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hey guys, as more people hate the SE, as more rare it gets in the future, as more people will try to obtain it later on haha. crazy world

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh my GOD I didn't even notice the price of it.
IIRC the US price was $300, an extra hundred for what looks like something you can DIY with stuff from Aliexpress? Oof

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, as more people hate the SE, as more rare it gets in the future, as more people will try to obtain it later on haha. crazy world
Limited NX bundles or do you think the "hate" leads to people buying it just to destory it? They will sell there limited number, I'm sure about that. It's just a question of how long it will take, not if. Things which don't sell well only become pricy if there also is a demand for it. Supply-Demand makes old things pricy, not just beeing old alone.

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys seriously like this? this shit costs 400 fucking dollars and it doesn't even contain a physical game ffs

From what I understand, most people dislike or hate it because of the piss and shit color colors of the joycons. The actual design on the back of the Switch (if you watch the video) looks decent, but those joycons and the dock design make it look bad, IMO. As for the price premium, I believe they're including the Pokeball controller with it, too. I do agree though, this is hardly worth 400 bucks, and I will never understand why Nintendo has decided to go the route of putting digital copies in bundles. Really takes value away from it.

Reactions: hamohamo

hamohamo

Trophies
XP
Country
From what I understand, most people dislike or hate it because of the piss and shit color colors of the joycons. The actual design on the back of the Switch (if you watch the video) looks decent, but those joycons and the dock design make it look bad, IMO. As for the price premium, I believe they're including the Pokeball controller with it, too. I do agree though, this is hardly worth 400 bucks, and I will never understand why Nintendo has decided to go the route of putting digital copies in bundles. Really takes value away from it.
it does look like shit and piss but in a good way tho. the switch itself looks amazing but the joycons suck

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Limited NX bundles or do you think the "hate" leads to people buying it just to destory it? T
not sure how it came you assume I am thinking like this...but I am convinced after the comments on this new colors, it wont be a hot-seller. Also I learned by history, ALL nintendo products get pricey, you just need to wait. Think about some accessory for the original GB, or check the price for Stadium Events for NES.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt