Nintendo announces limited edition Mario Red & Blue Switch

0BD99773-75C9-455C-A10A-AF3CD064116B.jpeg

It’s almost time for Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury to release, and to mark the approaching release date, Nintendo revealed a handful of new information and goodies. First off, a limited color variant of the Nintendo Switch console will be releasing. It’s themed after Mario, aptly named the Mario Red & Blue Edition, honoring his iconic outfit. It features a bright red set of Joy-Cons, a red dock, and even a red Switch tablet, with blue accents on the Joy-Con grips and attachments.

A Cat Mario and Cat Peach amiibo will also be available, offering special bonuses if you scan them in Bowser’s Fury. Each of these, including the game itself, will launch on February 12th. Lastly, a special event is scheduled for Super Mario Bros. 35, where players will have to reach milestones, including defeating Bowser 3.5 million times worldwide.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't liked the appearance at all but it is good for people who wants to collected the limited edition for future valuable price. I cannot care about that but I never played it on Wii U. Good that it added to Browser's Fury for Nintendo Switch. Neat!

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully Bowsers fury is like the Lost Levels of Super Mario World it provides 8 worlds also. The switch design for mario isn't really my taste but the scalpers will buy it for sure.

IMO best limited edition switches were the pokemon one for the switch lite and the animal crossing one for the big swtich

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended