• Thread starter croagunk.master
  • Start date
  • Views 1,339
  • Replies 4
C

croagunk.master

OP
super-mario-all-stars-25th.jpg
Nintendo of America is producing its final run of the Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition package that celebrates the 25th anniversary of the original Super Mario Bros. game. The collection went on sale on Dec. 12 and nearly all retail locations were out of stock within days. The final shipments will be in stores on March 13.

The games included in the Super Mario All-Stars collection are Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario Bros. 3. Each game features the enhanced graphics and updated sound from the Super NES Super Mario All-Stars collection, and all four can be played on the Wii system using one of several controllers: the Wii Remote controller, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro or the Nintendo GameCube controller.

Also included is a Super Mario History soundtrack CD, a compilation of memorable music from the Mario franchise. Containing classic theme songs and sound effects from the original Super Mario Bros. game all the way up to Super Mario Galaxy 2 game.
Rounding out the Super Mario All-Stars collection is a 32-page Super Mario History booklet featuring interviews, behind-the-scenes details, rare concept art, candid photos and never-before-seen design sketches.[/p]
icon11.gif
Source

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I kind of want one just to never open (I have a few Wii games like that)... but at the same time, I would be paying $25 for like 2 megabites of games that have been resold a hundred times already.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm gonna buy this exact same game for my SNES sometime. Its epic on the retro scale.
The main draw is the extras not the game. It is designed for hardcore collector fans.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple