Nintendo Announces “Invite-Only” 3DS UK Tour Dates

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Livin in a box, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Livin in a box
    OP

Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

Jul 18, 2008
    Purgatory
    Nintendo’s announced some 3DS tour dates for the UK, although at the moment only select members of the public will be getting their hands on the new handheld.

According to the Nintendo website, the tour is an invite-only, however the site also adds the company will be announcing more events for everyone very soon, so don’t panic if you don’t fit into the invite criteria.

This round of tours takes place in London and Manchester from Feb 5-6 (GAME, Eurogamer, Club Nintendo members), before moving on to Bristol and Glasgow on Feb 12-13 (Future, HMV, Club Nintendo Members).

Nintendo UK told us last week that it plans on allowing more than 500,000 people to get physical time with 3DS before April.

Nintendo 3DS will land in retail stores March 25 in Europe, and March 27 in the US.[/p]
    Source

Sounds OK, seeing as most people are Club Nintendo members who are interested in the device. And if you're not then it's easy enough to join.

2. Nujui

Nujui I need something to do.

Aug 12, 2010
    United States
    Dreamland.
    Hmmm, I think Club Nintendo going to get a lot of members.

3. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    Sony is gonna join [​IMG]

4. spinal_cord

spinal_cord Knows his stuff

Jul 21, 2007
    somewhere
    Its out in a couple of months anyway, just wait and have a go on one in your local game/gamestation/gamestop/whatever store, their bound to have one out on display.

5. SamAsh07

SamAsh07 GBAtemp Addict

Jan 27, 2009
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Bahrain
    Even if I were to get an invite, I wouldn't go considering where I live atm. Unless of course if the transportation is free [​IMG]

6. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    that makes 0 sense... [​IMG]

7. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    you really don't know?! [​IMG]

8. ganons

ganons GBAtemp Addict

Jun 12, 2005
    what does it mean game member? I bought stuff from them does that make me a member?