Gaming Nintendo and The Switch is a HUGE Disappointment!

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Uegvwjakkanduudt372iaish

Seriously you have to be stuck up Nintendo @ss to see a major difference.
Not really, The quality of the engine has been upped a bit, the people who notice, are the people playing, which the game is directed towards, it's not towards CoD fans, or anything like that.

You really must be stuck up your own ass if anything you don't like is instantly bad, and should be shunned by everyone

F34R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm LTTT, but I'll chime in on the OP. I have more games on my Switch than I do my Xbox One and PS4 combined. /shrugs I have had all three of them since their respective launch days.

Yokimari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah right! I bought the Switch to play games that are fun and Unique. Games that Nintendo used to be known for. I definitely haven't found that on the Switch. The portability of the Switch is definitely a secondary quality. Having inspiring games should be Nintendo's first priority. Otherwise, what are you going to do with the Switch? Play mostly games on the go that you could just as easily play on your phone??? I would call that redundancy;).

My bad, wasn't the impression I got from the OP.

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The thing is... all these switch games could be ported to wii u. Plus, can you play gamecube and wii games with your switch? Well well, wii uuuu can.
Understand one thing. It's not a console, it's not a portable. It's a tablet with hdmi out and joysticks.
Free yourself from the fanbase blindness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: