happy.gif

I wonder if there will be game demo's?

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
You could check it out the next time you're in the area

Apart from I never am, it's west from where I am and I only ever need to head north or east from where I am (i could try south but the sea gets in the way
tongue.gif
) in fact I have lived in this area for close to 6 years now and I've only been near where that best buy is once - 3 years ago.

Obviously if I happen to end up near a store at any time I may go in but i certainly am not going out of my way for the exclusive whatever they want to offer (and that's kinda the point of offering it, to get people who would otherwise not go in store to do so)

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Terminator02 said:
it's good to go check out the demo units, they're pretty expensive tho, i only consider buying something there when it is on discount
I don't know what circle of Hell you reside in, but here prices at Best Buy are the same as Game Stop/EB Games and Future Shop. Generally though Future Shop and Best Buy have slightly cheaper prices then EB Games does though, they use some piss ass excuse for charging you 5 dollars more for a release and they won't price match like Best Buy and Future Shop do.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TehSkull said:
I imagine some sort of Best Buy Mii-Related Advertainment.

Bob: "whoah dude! Where did you get the clothes for that Mii?"
Tim: "Oh what this? This is just the BestBuy uniform that they were giving out for an event."

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
TehSkull said:
I imagine some sort of Best Buy Mii-Related Advertainment.

Bob: "whoah dude! Where did you get the clothes for that Mii?"
Tim: "Oh what this? This is just the BestBuy uniform that they were giving out for an event."
Or a hat.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, does anyone else remember the simple days when you could get content from any wireless access point instead of driving 5 miles to the nearest Best Buy?

I do.

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
So, does anyone else remember the simple days when you could get content from any wireless access point instead of driving 5 miles to the nearest Best Buy?

I do.
One word: Customers. That's why you have to drive 5 miles to get DLC, because they want publicity.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Best Buy 3DS by Ubisoft.

A game where you can virtually shop in Best Buy in 3D.

DLC includes products that will be added in the real store as if you're shopping in real time. In 3D. Three. Dee.

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
ShadowSoldier said:
machomuu said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Wow, first teaming up with AT&T and now BestBuy? Let me guess, there's some sort of rule that Nintendo lives by that forbids them from teaming up with something better, or something that we all have?

Honestly, the nearest bestbuy to me is like an hour and a half away.

Nintendo is really dropping the ball with this partnership with the 3DS.
I don't see anything wrong with BestBuy. Besides, they get a lot of customers. It's definitely a better choice than AT&T.

Not all places have BestBuy though. I'm not saying their service sucks, I mean the decisions on who they're teaming up with sucks. Why not pick an EBGames/GameStop? Or hell, give that HotSpot thing to Starbucks. Every town has those. Go outside of one and there's one across the street from it.
I agree about Starbucks, it's even available here lol. Nintendo should pick spots that are world-wide.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
SamAsh07 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
machomuu said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Wow, first teaming up with AT&T and now BestBuy? Let me guess, there's some sort of rule that Nintendo lives by that forbids them from teaming up with something better, or something that we all have?

Honestly, the nearest bestbuy to me is like an hour and a half away.

Nintendo is really dropping the ball with this partnership with the 3DS.
I don't see anything wrong with BestBuy. Besides, they get a lot of customers. It's definitely a better choice than AT&T.

Not all places have BestBuy though. I'm not saying their service sucks, I mean the decisions on who they're teaming up with sucks. Why not pick an EBGames/GameStop? Or hell, give that HotSpot thing to Starbucks. Every town has those. Go outside of one and there's one across the street from it.
I agree about Starbucks, it's even available here lol. Nintendo should pick spots that are world-wide.
Starbucks is ubiquitous in Singapore! If Ninty were to work with them, Singapore would surely be loaded with 3DSes.
tongue.gif

YetoJesse

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
atleast in america and such they have enough best buy's to go around...
only store here that does "special" stuff, is the Toys'r us... and there may be only 2 of them in this whole country... clostest is, maybe, and hour driving?... atleast?.... and I've only ever seen one starbucks here o.o... in amsterdam -.-' 2 to 3 hours with train and stuff...
but it will probably be stuff that not much people care about, anyways... (I hope...)

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
chris888222 said:
Starbucks is ubiquitous in Singapore! If Ninty were to work with them, Singapore would surely be loaded with 3DSes.
tongue.gif
Same here man, there's a Starbucks 5 min drive away from my house, and another 15mins for the next outlet. Or why not partner with McDonalds? Lol "buy Happy Kids Meal for your child now and get a free 3D Toy (3D Toy = AR Card btw) on your 3DS"

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
SamAsh07 said:
chris888222 said:
tongue.gif
Same here man, there's a Starbucks 5 min drive away from my house, and another 15mins for the next outlet. Or why not partner with McDonalds? Lol "buy Happy Kids Meal for your child now and get a free 3D Toy (3D Toy = AR Card btw) on your 3DS"
Haha... Free AR card with every happy meal or cuppa.

That's something!!
nyanya.gif

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
chris888222 said:
SamAsh07 said:
chris888222 said:
tongue.gif
Haha... Free AR card with every happy meal or cuppa.

That's something!!
nyanya.gif
Yeah it could actually work you know lol. Copying those AR cards is damn easy so...
nyanya.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/B241ncKg0FM?si=UbnIMeB7R1zBS1tq