Hardware Nintendo account on hacked switch transfer to a brand new console

feb17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as I know, Nintendo has there ban forms: ban game, ban account and ban console.
if I get the account banned, theoretically I just change another account?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once the account or console is banned, you cannot unlink them without contacting Nintendo. However, if only your console is banned, you can make a case to Nintendo that you will go clean with the new Switch you will buy to link with the account. They will always know that account was associated with a banned console so they might be extra suspicious of any modifications they catch you making to it and ban both.

feb17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once the account or console is banned, you cannot unlink them without contacting Nintendo. However, if only your console is banned, you can make a case to Nintendo that you will go clean with the new Switch you will buy to link with the account. They will always know that account was associated with a banned console so they might be extra suspicious of any modifications they catch you making to it and ban both.

my account and console hasn't banned yet. it still has the risk ban both console right?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my account and console hasn't banned yet. it still has the risk ban both console right?
It depends. If you hacked your console already and went online with it at any point, then that means Nintendo already has data pertaining to both your account and your console. If you were to unlink it now and link the account to a new console, Nintendo MAY have reason to suspect you would do the same to the new console but only if you perform hacks on that one.

If you haven't performed any hacks on your console, unlink the account ASAP if it has any purchases you want to keep. Utilize a dupe account if necessary.

jajamundo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did this too! I bought a New console and move all my games and saves to it! If I gonna get banned on my brand new, who knows! But is better to have a hacked switch and a non hacked!

feb17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did this too! I bought a New console and move all my games and saves to it! If I gonna get banned on my brand new, who knows! But is better to have a hacked switch and a non hacked!
dude, if you get banned on your new console, message me.. BTW, your old console has been banned or not?

jajamundo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude, if you get banned on your new console, message me.. BTW, your old console has been banned or not?
No, neither of my console has been banned! I just got my hacked switch for one week before bought the New one! So don't know if I gonna get banned sometimes or not! But is always the best option to hace two switches

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You shouldn't be banned so long as the account isn't seen doing any more 'bad stuff' but the account is permanently associated with a hacked console and a ban, so the next time they may ban the account itself.

Its a leniency that encourages you to buy a new Switch and play it clean.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im buying a seperate switch so i can have online access and i and concerned. I dont really carea bout my account because i didnt have anything on it, but, i am concerned they may see the cert of a legit game that i own, that was used legitly on a banned console, and ban me regardless.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You shouldn't be banned so long as the account isn't seen doing any more 'bad stuff' but the account is permanently associated with a hacked console and a ban, so the next time they may ban the account itself.

Its a leniency that encourages you to buy a new Switch and play it clean.

is there any actual proof of this? i remember some hacker imported his profile and got banned right away.

Awstoned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends. If you hacked your console already and went online with it at any point, then that means Nintendo already has data pertaining to both your account and your console. If you were to unlink it now and link the account to a new console, Nintendo MAY have reason to suspect you would do the same to the new console but only if you perform hacks on that one.

If you haven't performed any hacks on your console, unlink the account ASAP if it has any purchases you want to keep. Utilize a dupe account if necessary.

PSA 4 ANYONE LURKING

I contacted Nintendo and went in there wanting my switch unlinked apparently they had to research there own policy on wether they can unlink my switch because I was banned a week later I called back and they said that as long as it’s not an account ban they have to comply with delinking the console.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PSA 4 ANYONE LURKING

I contacted Nintendo and went in there wanting my switch unlinked apparently they had to research there own policy on wether they can unlink my switch because I was banned a week later I called back and they said that as long as it’s not an account ban they have to comply with delinking the console.

tretor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I plan to do the same, transfer the user/saves from my hacked console to a new unhacked switch. My hacked console is probably not banned yet because I didn't went online since I hacked it. So I want to boot the hacked console to ofw, connect it online and transfer the user and saves to new (unhacked) console official way, via system menu.
Is your unhacked console still working fine or did you receive ban for it?
I want to use the new console for online play for my legit, purchased games.

Last edited by tretor,

jajamundo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan to do the same, transfer the user/saves from my hacked console to a new unhacked switch. My hacked console is probably not banned yet because I didn't went online since I hacked it. So I want to boot the hacked console to ofw, connect it online and transfer the user and saves to new (unhacked) console official way, via system menu.
Is your unhacked console still working fine or did you receive ban for it?
I want to use the new console for online play for my legit, purchased games.

Both of my consoles are still working just fine. None of them are banned. Just make sure dont transfer the saves from your hacked games. You can backup them, then erase them. Transfer all your legit games, then install everything back or just make a Nand backup, then erase the hacked games, transfer and restore the Nand again

Reactions: tretor

ChaosEnergy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if a 2nd switch is a hacked one...can i use it to play local together, so my first one buys a game, and the 2nd can use my game...

its so stupid that they have "game sharing" but not same time, instead of making it family account feature, any bought game can be used on any family group switch, that way they make people to look for illegal ways

CaptainQuirky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, neither of my console has been banned! I just got my hacked switch for one week before bought the New one! So don't know if I gonna get banned sometimes or not! But is always the best option to hace two switches
So you successfully hacked the first one and then did a system transfer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night