Misc Nintendo account banned, what will happen to my 3DS ?

Olimaru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
So apparently nintendo and my bank don't get along will, I got banned before and contacted nintendo and they said it's because of chargebacks or something, they left the banned and asked me to contact my bank so this can't happen again, I did and all was will until.. guess what.. it happened again and now they say they can't left the ban.. I lost all my switch games that I bought with my account but that doesn't really matter there weren't too many, I want to know what will happen to my 3DS if I turn on the internet now ? will I lose access to all my games or just won't be able to play online ?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So apparently nintendo and my bank don't get along will, I got banned before and contacted nintendo and they said it's because of chargebacks or something, they left the banned and asked me to contact my bank so this can't happen again, I did and all was will until.. guess what.. it happened again and now they say they can't left the ban.. I lost all my switch games that I bought with my account but that doesn't really matter there weren't too many, I want to know what will happen to my 3DS if I turn on the internet now ? will I lose access to all my games or just won't be able to play online ?
As its a permanent one like this. What you seen with your switch account is going to be the same for your 3ds. You will lose all legit purchased NNID games and from going online. Its likely also a serial and console ban. So your console is screwed with that.

Olimaru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
As its a permanent one like this. What you seen with your switch account is going to be the same for your 3ds. You will lose all legit purchased NNID games and from going online. Its likely also a serial and console ban. So your console is screwed with that.
My switch system didn't get banned tho, only the account. so since I won't be getting online anyway I guess it would be a good idea to hack it, it's on 11.6 I looked it up and apparently I need the game freaky farm deluxe to hack it.. is there a way to do it without the game or should I start looking for a copy ?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
My switch system didn't get banned tho, only the account. so since I won't be getting online anyway I guess it would be a good idea to hack it, it's on 11.6 I looked it up and apparently I need the game freaky farm deluxe to hack it.. is there a way to do it without the game or should I start looking for a copy ?
You're looking at an outdated guide. http://3ds.hacks.guide does not mention such a thing.

I don't think your 3DS will be affected by the ban, it probably just affects your Nintendo Account and not the NNID tied to it.

Reactions: AWESOMEGAMER

snobbysteven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeeze that sucks. I would be switching banks if that happened to me. I think your 3ds will be fine, since if you were to get your 3ds banned, it wouldn't affect your Nintendo account. So I imagine it works the same when in reversed order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs