Nintendo 64 Emulator Live And Available To Download on Xbox One

Discussion in 'Xbox One - Games & Content' started by Sonic Angel Knight, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    [​IMG]

AS OF SEPTEMBER 24 2016
    I have no way to check myself as i do not own a xbox one so i need someone to confirm this.

:arrow: SOURCE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, Oct 1, 2016
  2. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 GBAtemp Guru

Jan 17, 2013
    Mexico
    Wasn't this shut down today?

3. Sonic Angel Knight
    OP

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I dunno, i don't have the system to check myself so someone else who does, can check and verify and post it here, and report it if this is no longer a thing. I just foud this on a website while browsing for ps vita homebrew.

4. VashTS

VashTS Beat it, son

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Upstate NY
    it was shut down afaik

from what i heard it wasn't worth the 10 bones it cost. i had my card in hand until someone said it didn't run that great. i have many other ways to play these games on my TV, don't need a shittier way.

5. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    Now I don't have a reason to get Xbox One. Nah, just joking, would rather play a real N64 game and console. On that note though, I say that because last I checked Project64, even with my dual graphics cards and everything, still had some graphical glitches. The frame rate was better and more constant, but errr, turned me off to N64 emulation.

VinLark likes this.
  6. Cha0tic

Cha0tic GBAtemp Fan

Mar 14, 2013
    United States
    From what I've seen people say that's due to little documentation on the n64, the people behind the emulators are kind of making it up and learning as they go along. I maybe entirely
    Wrong .

RustInPeace likes this.