Nintendo 3DS Recolored in Cobalt Blue, Fire Emblem Edition

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Nintendo announced on Thursday that it will release its Nintendo 3DS system in a new Cobalt Blue color, and it will also release bundles with three games. The Cobalt Blue variant will join Cosmo Black, Aqua Blue, Flare Red, Misty Pink and Ice White for the same 15,000-yen price in Japan on March 22. March 22 is also the same day that Kid Icarus: Uprising ships.

image1.jpg

Nintendo will also release a Monster Hunter 3 G Starter Hunter Pack that bundles a Nintendo 3DS (in Cosmo Black or Flare Red) with the game for 19,800 yen on March 17.

image2.jpg

A Super Mario 3D Land pack will follow in Ice White or Misty Pink for the same price on March 24. This pack will come with a SD memory card with the virtual console version of Super Mario Brothers pre-installed.

image3.jpg

Finally, a

Fire Emblem: Kakusei Special Pack will bundle the game with a special edition of the Nintendo 3DS and a 1,000-yenNintendo Pre-paid card.

pkg2.jpg
pkg4.jpg

pkg3.jpg
pkg1.jpg

http://www.animenews...-emblem-edition

heartgold

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Interestingly the Super Mario 3D land bundles coming with virtual console Super Mario bros pre-installed on a SD card, now can that be used for any 3DS system or is it tied down to the System you brought?

Rogue_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if we will get that Fire Emblem 3ds in the US. Then I wont feel so bad missing out on the Zelda 3ds

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is the colour of blue that should've been available from launch man.
Aqua Blue is nice but this Cobalt is so much nicer.
Actually, the White 3DS looks really nice too, and red, but green? Purple? Orange? why don't they make these colours?

Reactions: 3 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime