3. 4 voter(s)
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewq_2

OP Drewq_2 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Good day my name is Drew Quashie and I am advocating for the 3ds retirement to be one of the best for all 3ds players. My plan is for Nintendo to translate their best japanese titles to other languages and western titles to japanese and release them on eshop to make the 3ds retirement one to remember. I have a petition i would like you to sign and share with your viewers to get this initiative started. Thank you for your time and have a good day.
    link to petition:
    http://chng.it/fXdMxSwT

2. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Psycho!

Canada
    Do you even understand how big name corporations work? Not to mention that translating a game takes time, money, and effort that has all but moved onto the switch at this point? Nintendo will simply laugh at some random kids attempt for having names on a list about translating games. If they didnt do well enough there, what makes you think they are gonna be brought here?

3. VinsCool

VinsCool Persona Secretiva Felineus

Canada
    Frankly while I can respect the dedication, this sort of petition won't go anywhere.

I'll just lock this thread to prevent further embarrassment.

I would also appreciate if you could stop reposting deleted content.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - translation, Nintendo, Japanese

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.