Nintendo 3DS firmware update 11.11.0-43E released

More stability. You know you want it, and Nintendo is here to make your wish come true by streaming it directly to a dual-screen system near you. Firmware 11.11.0-43 has just been released for the whole family of EUR 3DS consoles and, while no official changelog is available at the time of writing, we can all imagine what it would look like. It is currently unknown if and when update will also be released for other regions. Even if something got changed under the hood, it doesn't look like anything significant for homebrew according to a tweet made by smealum:

The coast may seem clear, but the usual rules still apply: while CFW users can upgrade freely, you are advised to wait until the all-clear is given before doing so if you're relying on *hax payloads or other entrypoints - especially considering the new firmware doesn't introduce any new features or functions. This post will be kept up-to-date with any other useful hacking & homebrew related info.

:arrow: Source

Last edited by RattletraPM,

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's usually how I buy stuff from the eshop -- with my computer. I never save that information though, not after the debacle a few years ago with sony and psn getting hacked.

Reactions: DuoForce

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heh-is-this-stability-comedy-genius.png

(Overused) jokes aside, I wonder if like the 5.5.4 WiiU update this one will remain exclusively for European systems.

If it does, it'll be interesting to see if any future updates will keep non-EU version numbers back by one.
E.g. non-EU systems at 11.11.0 and EU systems at 11.12.0 whenever the next update drops.

Last edited by 8BitWonder,

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are you supposed to buy from the eShop? They got rid of credit card payments, talk about a dick move. It's like they want people to pirate their crap.
you can buy card codes online and receive via email (I've done this on Amazon)
Also what's even the point of this? I could be missing something, but it can't take that much resources to do such a thing especially since it's not a full shutdown

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

YukidaruPunch

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How are you supposed to buy from the eShop? They got rid of credit card payments, talk about a dick move. It's like they want people to pirate their crap.
Wait. That means that even if I wanted to but something using a credit card, I just CAN'T anymore? Not even via the website?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Date sticks