Nintendo 3DS coming soon ! (Need you guys opinion)

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by leet, Mar 23, 2010.

1. leet
    OP

leet Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2010
    United States
    I don't know if this is old news, but a new Nintendo is coming out soon.
    So, according to Nintendo, the product will go on sale between April 2010 and March 2011.

Here is the source : http://kotaku.com/5499697/nintendo-announces-new-hardware-the-nintendo-3ds

I am planning to buy a DSi this friday, but is it still worth buying? I already ordered an Acekard, and it's coming this week ;(

Thanks in advance guys, DISCUSS ! [​IMG]

2. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    Since noone know exactly what the new DS is like, what it comes with etc - I guess we can't really comment on whether you should get a DSi or not

Personally - If I already had a DSLite/Phat & wanted to upgrade - I would wait until more info about the new 3DS before making a desicion & since it's stated 'between April 2010 to March 2011 ....' I would say we should get more details pretty soon

3. soulx

soulx GBAtemp Legend

Apr 4, 2009
    Canada
    Old news. Linky.

If you already have a DS Lite/Phat there's no need to purchase the DSi. If you don't, then I guess you should. This isn't coming out for another year, you know.

4. JamesTrain

JamesTrain Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2010
    United States
    Illinois
    Uhh actually it will be offically announced on June 15 at E3

5. sn0wfish

sn0wfish GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2006
    Senegal
    If you could wait, then wait til the 3DS gets more detail.. if you're really bent on buying the DSi then go ahead and get it now [​IMG]

6. Dter ic

Dter ic ~

Feb 19, 2009
    fine ditch that DSI LL iin going for 3DS :yayds: