Hacking Nintendo 3ds bricked - I can't get to recovery mode or ntr boot

Bruno12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
  • So, i have a OLD 3ds and i believe it is seriously bricked. What happens when i turn it on is: The blue lights turns on, but not the 3d light, and the screen is just completely black. It doesn't change. I tried to do a NTRboot, and i did not worked. I used a R4i Gold Pro flashcart to do it, but still, i did not worked. I also took the battery out, but nothing changed.
  • What else can i do?
Here's how my sd card looks like
t8brlkv
()

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 228

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, is there something you were doing that might have bricked the 3DS? Did you drop it, or something?

Have you tried simply waiting (like for at least ten minutes) after turning it on?

The blue lights turns on, but not the 3d light
Not sure what you mean by the "3d light". Do you mean the notification light, next to the R button?

It doesn't change. I tried to do a NTRboot, and i did not worked. I used a R4i Gold Pro flashcart to do it, but still, i did not worked.
Have you used ntrboot before?

Last edited by Kwyjor,
Reactions: OblivionReign

Confusion_18

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
  • So, i have a OLD 3ds and i believe it is seriously bricked. What happens when i turn it on is: The blue lights turns on, but not the 3d light, and the screen is just completely black. It doesn't change. I tried to do a NTRboot, and i did not worked. I used a R4i Gold Pro flashcart to do it, but still, i did not worked. I also took the battery out, but nothing changed.
  • What else can i do?
Here's how my sd card looks like
t8brlkv
()

Can you hear any sound? Sounds like it might be a screen hardware issue if the 3d light turns on because the 3d light normally only comes on when you're in home menu

Bruno12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you hear any sound? Sounds like it might be a screen hardware issue if the 3d light turns on because the 3d light normally only comes on when you're in home menu
No sound at all! The only thing that happens is the blue light, when i turn it on. =(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche