1. Bruno12

OP Bruno12 Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    • So, i have a OLD 3ds and i believe it is seriously bricked. What happens when i turn it on is: The blue lights turns on, but not the 3d light, and the screen is just completely black. It doesn't change. I tried to do a NTRboot, and i did not worked. I used a R4i Gold Pro flashcart to do it, but still, i did not worked. I also took the battery out, but nothing changed.
    • What else can i do?
    Here's how my sd card looks like
    [​IMG] (
    Green Joy-Con D-Pad Shells for Nintendo Switch
    )

Attached Files:

2. Kwyjor

Kwyjor GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Well, is there something you were doing that might have bricked the 3DS? Did you drop it, or something?

Have you tried simply waiting (like for at least ten minutes) after turning it on?

Not sure what you mean by the "3d light". Do you mean the notification light, next to the R button?

Have you used ntrboot before?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    SkyQueen likes this.
  3. sonicvssilver22

sonicvssilver22 You're myself, I'm yourself

United States
    The original 3DS models literally had a green indicator that said "3D" next to the slider that lights up when the 3D effect is able to be utilized.[​IMG]

4. Confusion_18

Confusion_18 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Can you hear any sound? Sounds like it might be a screen hardware issue if the 3d light turns on because the 3d light normally only comes on when you're in home menu

5. Bruno12

OP Bruno12 Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    No sound at all! The only thing that happens is the blue light, when i turn it on. =(

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nintendo, recovery, bricked