Hardware Nintendo 3DS battery question.

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I just bought a Nintendo 3DS and I was wondering if I should charge it all the way the first time playing it?

I don't have 3.5 hours of time right now but I would like to try it out on my lunch break.

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
Relys said:
Hello, I just bought a Nintendo 3DS and I was wondering if I should charge it all the way the first time playing it?

I don't have 3.5 hours of time right now but I would like to try it out on my lunch break.
You can charge whenever you want. Li-Ion batteries last from 3 to 5 years, not X amount of cycles as people say.

IMPORTANT: NEVER DISCHARGE COMPLETELY A LI-ION BATTERY. if the safety circuit shuts off you cannot recharge it anymore

Relys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet. Haha I used to be into RC cars when I was little and you always had to discharge them completely to get a maximum charge.

It was already charged enough for one hour of play time right outta the box. ^.^

The system is really awesome. Great hardware design. Very beautiful.

They should have incorporated bluetooth and ditched the FC system (I want to rip the balls off which ever nintendo employee decided to keep it). Also, the battery life is a little bit low. I would have preferred a larger system with extra battery life.

For the people who argue that 4 hours is enough they are retarded. I'm a full grown adult with a job and college and the Nintendo 3DS should be able to last me for long car trips and flights. I take my portables with me places because I usually have nothing constructive to do for quite a while.

Also, the only good game is SSIV which I picked up. They need some more titles.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Relys said:
Sweet. Haha I used to be into RC cars when I was little and you always had to discharge them completely to get a maximum charge.

It was already charged enough for one hour of play time right outta the box. ^.^

They should have incorporated bluetooth and ditched the FC system (I want to rip the balls off which ever nintendo employee decided to keep it). Also, the battery life is a little bit low. I would have preferred a larger system with extra battery life.

For the people who argue that 4 hours is enough they are retarded. I'm a full grown adult with a job and college and the Nintendo 3DS should be able to last me for long car trips and flights. I take my portables with me places because I usually have nothing constructive to do for quite a while.

I'm curious does your 3DS hinge wobble slightly with no pressure put on it?

Relys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
Relys said:

I'm curious does your 3DS hinge wobble slightly with no pressure put on it?

Yes sir, it does. That might get annoying for bumpy car rides. It's not that big of a deal as horizontal wobble is what messes the 3d up.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
So does this mean that 3.5 hours is the time it takes to charge? im getting mine in 2 days and i was wondering as i plan on finding somewhere to charge it at school.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn