News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
3dswitch.png

Welp, that was fast. A month after the Switch release, Nintendo surprisingly announced via press release an upgraded Nintendo Switch, the Nintendo 3D Switch. According to Nintendo, the display will support super-stable-3D technology, similar to the one of the New 3DS. There is a 3D switch (nice one, Nintendo) on the top that enables and disables 3D. It will support 3D TV sets so that you aren't forced to play in portable mode if you want to enjoy 3D games. To make up for the increased resource requirements of 3D play, the Nintendo 3D Switch will utilize an upgraded Nvidia Tegra processor that apparently is based on the new pascal architecture, as well as 8 GBs of RAM. All games and controllers for the original Switch are supported.

Other changes are

- a second stand for tabletop mode
- fixed Joy-Con antennas
- a redesigned dock that doesn't scratch the screen
- an optional purchasable left Joy-Con with an actual digipad instead of buttons
- a slot for a stylus
- less left and right bezels around the 3D Switch display, makes it more compact than the original Switch

No word yet on how much it will cost. An exact release date hasn't been announced other than this summer.

:arrow: Official website: http://www.nintendo.com/3D-Switch/

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess people want to pretend they live in Japan/Australia, where it's already April 1st, or other areas where it's at least midnight. I have thought of a really good April Fool's joke, but the problem is that it's really cruel and the timing is not good. So, I'll end up celebrating by watching the horror film "April Fool's Day," never watched it before, given the cast and crew, the production company, the year it was released, the title itself, it just reeks of Friday the 13th ripoff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning