• Start date
  • Views 2,141
  • Replies 16
  • Likes 1
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
QBiHNpW.png

The Pocket Monsters 2DS bundles announced previously for the Japanese market have now been confirmed for a European release by Nintendo of Europe. Each of these Pokémon 2DS bundles (Red, Blue, Yellow) will be available on February 27, 2016. Additionally, they will also include a sheet featuring 15 stickers to customise your 2DS as well as a download code to use it as the Home Theme on your 2DS.

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/2ds-b...ed-pokemon-3ds-vc-games-confirmed-for-europe/

Reactions: NekoMichi

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope these come to the US also. Ugh..which one would I get? They look pretty cool.

I think NoA's reasoning is that NA is getting the N3DS with the bundled Pokemon coverplates and that's enough. It's still possible NoA might bring it over if they announce it soon though..

Just another disappointing decision from NoA in a recent long string of them, I'm afraid. The way things are going these days I feel like NoJ > NoE > NoA.

Reactions: daxtsu
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I hope these come to the US also. Ugh..which one would I get? They look pretty cool.
I'd get the blue one since my first Pokémon game was Blue but I've already had a 2DS before and didn't really like it. :-/

porko

Trophies
XP
Country
dammit, i love those buttons :)

any idea if the n3ds bundle with the 2 cover plates and pre-installed red and blue are coming to eu or aus? i would buy that to collect!

Hyura

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll have to ask someone to buy me one, lol. I'd definitely get the yellow one.

Today I was cleaning up my drawer and I found my Transparent (Atomic Purple) Gameboy Color. Works like a charm almost 16 years later!

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i really like that retro pokemon face plate...
i think it nearly has all 151 pokemon on it. not all, but nearly all. it would be cooler with all of them though

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
should have been made out of the same plastic as the original carts, i.e not transparent, i think they just had a bunch of alpha sapphire and omega ruby console left over so knocked up a few yellow ones to go with them XD

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: