nintendo,UPDATE,please

D

Deleted User

If this is so the exploit gets released then thats a poor reason.
What are you going to do with the exploit anyway? Complain about a "backup" loader you want released instead?

Reactions: digiw0rx

troylly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is so the exploit gets released then thats a poor reason.
What are you going to do with the exploit anyway? Complain about a "backup" loader you want released instead?
I want to play games of all regions on my 5.5wiiu,and my mother hates my buying games all the time

troylly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are no stupid threads.
Just stupid people :)
Yes,I m stupid,but who can deny that those stupid threads may stimulate the progress of hacking sometime.We demand,and devs meet our needs in some degree.I believe some devs even get fullfillment from this,no offence.

Twinkeltoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes,I m stupid,but who can deny that those stupid threads may stimulate the progress of hacking sometime.We demand,and devs meet our needs in some degree.I believe some devs even get fullfillment from this,no offence.

Well I'm no dev but if I was a dev, threads like this one would make me stop making things public.

Threads like this can have 2 effects (imho)

You think threads like this are hilarious
- Devs who thinks this won't make anything public so threads like this will keep coming

You've lost your faith in humanity due to the stupidity of some users
- Why would devs give the things they worked hard for to people they've lost faith in?

Reactions: linuxares

Leanny

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Plottwist: New update is released, does not patch kernel exploit and introduces stuff like browser nag. Just be happy about what we have rn, instead of wishing something more dangerous. We have homebrew and can update games normally. We can even use the shop without workarounds. We should be happy about what is possible, since an update could always making the 5.5.x the new 5.4 (having one exploit but cant play any games in hope the second exploit gets released soon)

troylly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm no dev but if I was a dev, threads like this one would make me stop making things public.

Threads like this can have 2 effects (imho)

You think threads like this are hilarious
- Devs who thinks this won't make anything public so threads like this will keep coming

You've lost your faith in humanity due to the stupidity of some users
- Why would devs give the things they worked hard for to people they've lost faith in?
I have FAITH in devs,that's why I hope they release,some even don't believe.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo won't release an update, because they know the kernel exploit will most likely released then.
It's Nintendo's strategy.

By the time it's released we have to wait for homebrew anyway, unless the devs makes some.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1