Hardware nintedno switch put on charge with atmoshpere now not recognized in rcm?

peepy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have atmosphere, Plugged switch in last night all was good today it wouldnt boot and was pulling zero amps tried hardware reset etc, plugged into rcm says no rcm and doesnt attempt to connect to tegra rcm, I unplugged the battery and it is pulling power again but still not recognized by rcm or the computer. What happened here did I get kicked out of rcm? I believe it has autorcm on. I did install 10.1 with daybreak but ive shutdown and restarted multiple times since then. ideas?

ok that was weird as hell I tried it again and now it and it finally showed up as apx and is now booted what the hell happened there is there a system error bootlog I can take a gander at lol?

it happened again except I didnt have to unplug the battery and it went right into apx why is my console shuttting off when in sleep mode?

Last edited by peepy,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have atmosphere, Plugged switch in last night all was good today it wouldnt boot and was pulling zero amps tried hardware reset etc, plugged into rcm says no rcm and doesnt attempt to connect to tegra rcm, I unplugged the battery and it is pulling power again but still not recognized by rcm or the computer. What happened here did I get kicked out of rcm? I believe it has autorcm on. I did install 10.1 with daybreak but ive shutdown and restarted multiple times since then. ideas?

ok that was weird as hell I tried it again and now it and it finally showed up as apx and is now booted what the hell happened there is there a system error bootlog I can take a gander at lol?

it happened again except I didnt have to unplug the battery and it went right into apx why is my console shuttting off when in sleep mode?
Are you turning the console off properly?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr