Hacking NinjHax on 8.1 N3DS without browser.

r5xscn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi everyone, I tried to install NinjHax on 8.1 N3DS LL console without browser. I used a blue button Sky3DS for Cubic Ninja game. What I have tried: installing with 9.0.0-20 QR code. However I am stuck at 70%.
With this clue:

People on 8.1 New 3ds you can run ninjhax but it's tricky.
I did this on my red button sky3ds a few months ago and it would still work if my sky didn't stop working. Ok you need two Japan 3ds's they don't have to be the same but one must be 9.2 or under the other is the 8.1 N3ds. Load the game/sky3ds copy of cubic ninja on the the japan 3ds with 9.2 or under (it can be a old 3ds) and do the exploit and save it to the game or sky (I only been able to do it on the red button version). Then put the game or sky into the 8.1 N3ds and load QRcode it will work this is how I was running homebrew on my New 3ds on 8.1j

You can't install the exploit from 8.1 no matter what I have tried everything

Can anyone with Jap region console and Sky3DS upload their exploited Cubic Ninja sav so me and the others can try? Thank you.

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You only need the browser to install the exploit not to run it. So install on a old 3ds then put the game in a 8.1 New 3ds = profit
Some facts
1. Smea's regionfree won't work so don't even try it
2. Sky3ds bluebutton cards also don't work
3. Red button cards R5,K3ds,Sky work
4. QQ3ds is a blue button sky so it won't work
5. retail card should work but I don't own one so can't confirm
6. If using a red button card it must be the first 10!!

Reactions: r5xscn

XenoWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was using emuNand (latest) the other day. It got stuck at 70% (possibly because it was patched by Nintendo)
Not sure if this is the same kind of situation...

r5xscn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I was using emuNand (latest) the other day. It got stuck at 70% (possibly because it was patched by Nintendo)
Not sure if this is the same kind of situation...
Ninjhax only work up to 9.2.
Yes I found out the hard way. My red button stopped working so I bought a Blue button not thinking it would be a problem
Maybe you should buy the retail card. Is JPN version of Cubic Ninja hard to find?

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I should start waiting for Gateway again for region free. Another question are you trying Cubic Ninja with never filled or below 10 games blue button Sky3DS?
Mine is still below 10 and consistently stuck at 70%.
That doesn't matter people think that the blue button sky is a red button sky with a blue button this is false. It works in a completely other manner then of the old one. The problem here is that when you save your game on a red button you can turn off the console and the game will be saved because your saving to EEPROM not the MicroSD card thats why you must press the home button after you save your game on the blue button and return to the homescreen.

Blue button cards NEVER save to EEPROM and I know on diskwriter says EEPROM yes but it's really NO

Reactions: r5xscn

andre104623

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the explanation. I thought it was same card with different color.
There is one thing I haven't tried yet. Since the only way you can get your saves off a BBsky3ds is to dump the whole rom with save I was trying to find someone with a BBsky dump there rom and save then restore the dump to your/my sky3ds and see if it works. I still haven't found anyone willing to dump there working cubic ninja ROM/with exploit

r5xscn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There is one thing I haven't tried yet. Since the only way you can get your saves off a BBsky3ds is to dump the whole rom with save I was trying to find someone with a BBsky dump there rom and save then restore the dump to your/my sky3ds and see if it works. I still haven't found anyone willing to dump there working cubic ninja ROM/with exploit
Will try this the day after tomorrow if I have free times.

smealum

growing up sucks.
Trophies
Website
www.smealum.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I tried to install NinjHax on 8.1 N3DS LL console without browser. I used a blue button Sky3DS for Cubic Ninja game. What I have tried: installing with 9.0.0-20 QR code. However I am stuck at 70%.
With this clue:

Can anyone with Jap region console and Sky3DS upload their exploited Cubic Ninja sav so me and the others can try? Thank you.

sounds like a lie. ninjhax needs the browser (either spider or SKATER) to run at all, not just for installing. it won't work, sorry.

Reactions: WhoAmI?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: