Hacking Ninjhax on 8.1.0-0E

Nugget2468

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive just bought a 3DS (on version 8.1.0-0E) and cubic ninja.

From what I can tell I need to switch firmware as mine doesnt include the browser so cannot boot cubic ninja exploit?

Is there a way to get the exploit working or update to 9.2?

Nugget2468

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It stops at 70% because my firmware isnt an option on their QR code generator (I picked 8.1.0-7E) which was the closest one.

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is nothing you can do right now as you have no browser installed. The "0" at the end is the browser. The only thing as others mentioned is to wait to see if gateway ports the OoT exploit to the old 3ds systems and then you can downgrade and install a browser.

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No. Cart updates dont have the browser, you would have to update via Systemsettings, which would give you 9.8. Just for clarification new or old 3DS?

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Your best would probably be to update to 9.8 and use Ninjhax 2, which will be released soon. If you want to play pirated games, you will have to wait (I guess for a long time) until someone ports the Ocarina of Time entry to o3DS.

TheNerdWIzard

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Nugget2468 you're right, I can't enter it, what 3ds doesn't come with a browser?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

All the custom firmware and homebrew stuff involves the web exploit in one way or another. There is nothing I can do to help.

Mochiman123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem at one point. I used gateway to downgrade my console to 4.x which also downgraded my browser to an exploitable version. After that, you could install ninjax and use sysupdate to upgrade to any firmware you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night