Homebrew Ninjhax not working on Firmware 6.1, 7.1, or 8.1

AquaX101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would like to help the people at KARL3DS with testing bootstrap but, all firmwares do no not work they load until 70% and then go into the browser (They all end in 9U) Help? Browser version is 1.7498 if it matters.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
How would he have an N3DS if he's asking about versions that came out way before N3DS was even known about? :yaysp:

Ah I didn't see the 6.x and 7.x my bad. I know the KARL3DS is wotking on support for the n3ds and I got confused.

You are probably updating from a cart and they don't include the browser updates. You need to install the cia files that include the updates

AquaX101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah I didn't see the 6.x and 7.x my bad. I know the KARL3DS is wotking on support for the n3ds and I got confused.

You are probably updating from a cart and they don't include the browser updates. You need to install the cia files that include the updates

I don't own a Gateway or MT so i'm screwed lol, I guess i'll go back to 4.5 because the only reason I updated to those is to test KARL3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: what annoys me is my server has 2.5g but i have nothing else that does