Hacking Ninjhax CubicNinja New 2DS XL Error Has Occured Help.

theg33kbru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I grabbed a copy of Cubic Ninja which as you know isn't cheap. I just bought a New 2DS XL today and this is what I have done so far.

I got the starter zip and unzipped the 3ds folder and the boot.3dsx and copied it onto my FAT32 formatted 64gb MicroSD Card.
I then launched Cubic Ninja and erased all save data by hole LR and LF x+Y.
I went to the ninjhax website and entered my fw version NEW 11.4.0.37U and updated the QR Code.
In Cubic Ninja I scanned all the 16 QR Codes multiple times now. Once they are all scanned I back out and goto the main menu and goto te QR section.
It starts Launching the Homebrew then Crashes back to the home screen with the following error.

An Error has occured.
Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system.

I even tried Using Old 11.4.0.37U and that didnt work either. What am I doing wrong. Please help.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Do you have boot.3dsx on your SD card? oops missed that you do. Sorry I don't have any good advice, except maybe download it again or try another SD card if you have one.

If you can take it back where you bought it, you should get a DS flashcart compatible with ntrboot and get CFW. Then you'll have very easy access to homebrew. https://3ds.guide/ntrboot

Last edited by Quantumcat,

theg33kbru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think Cubic Ninja Ninjhax works on the New Nintendo 2DS XL I think I have to use the Sudoku Dsiware exploit and both my Old 3ds XL and New 2DS Xl. Just watched a youtube video on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte