DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I dunno if this is something that happens to everyone else that uses Ninjhax, but ever since the first release, if I exited apps a number of times, it can't seem to read the apps on my SD card, and brings up the Error stating as such (that I should make a 3ds folder on the root and all that). If I eject my SD card, it then flickers, alternating between this error and stating that no SD card is inserted. Inserting the SD card back in doesn't change the error message (but does stop the flickering). During the times when this problem doens't occur, the eject/insert works fine. The only thing I can do when it has this problem is I either exit Ninjhax via the Exit selection from the Start menu, or eject Cubic Ninja (or restart the system). In any of those cases, I have to restart Cubic Ninja to get back into Ninjhax. It works fine after that until again, I exited apps a number of times. With doing a lot of testing of programs I make (and those I help with), it's quite an inconvenience.

Is there anything I can do about this, or am I SOL?

Reactions: MRJPGames

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had this happen a couple of times. I can only guess it has to do with how Ninjhax gives control over to other code and then when it tries to come back something doesn't flow properly.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same. Ninjhax should probably have that fixed hopefully if there's a way to regulate the data shifting. Luckily it's not too often that it happens.

SMOKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems to fix it for me.

Note that I didn't spend but 5 mins trying it, so it may still be there because it is a random bug

Attachments

• boot.3dsx.zip
    85.5 KB · Views: 181

DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
It seems to fix it for me.

Note that I didn't spend but 5 mins trying it, so it may still be there because it is a random bug

I gave it a try, but unfortunately, instead of giving the error message as I described, it simply freezes, and then boots me out of Ninjhax and onto the Home menu, telling me an error occurred. It then reboots the system.

xantoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a bug in the menu IIRC. I haven't had it happen for me in newer versions of the menu (I use git menu + git ctrulib). They also got around to fix the netloader so it doesn't crash as much, but you gotta make sure to send a proper EOF with netcat (-q 0) to use it now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol