Homebrew Ninjhax 2.0 without a permanent cubic ninja cart

Saintmagician

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, Wondering if someone could clarify something for me.

I've read some things that suggest using ninjhax to play a different-region game requires you to either have the cubic ninja cart, or have access to wifi internet, every time you want to play the different-region game.

I've borrowed a cubic ninja cart off a friend, I don't own one. However I do always have access to wifi internet.

I am using ninjhax 2.0
My firmware version is 9.9.0-26U

So I can run cubic ninja, scan QR code, i get prompted to install to save game (have tried selecting both yes and no). DS successfully reboots to the homebrew launcher. I can quit the homebrew launcher by pressing start to reboot back to the normal launcher, but then I can't get back to the homebrew launcher without running cubic ninja again. In addition, while in the homebrew launcher my DS can't sleep (i get permanently black screen, and have to hard reset to reboot).

So it seems to me like I need to own my own copy of cubic, and use it every time I want to launch a different-region game. Is this correct?

Or is there a way to use cubic just once, and then be able to play different-region games?

Thanks all!

Saintmagician

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have ironfall. I guess I'll wait.

So is the issue with needing cubic ninja every time - is this a difference between ninjhax 1 and ninjax 2?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have ironfall. I guess I'll wait.

So is the issue with needing cubic ninja every time - is this a difference between ninjhax 1 and ninjax 2?
Regardless of whether you're using ninjhax 1 or 2 or ironhax, you're going to have to run it each time you want to run an out of region game. So with that in mind, ironhax is the best option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse