Homebrew Ninjhax 2.0/Themehax not working on 9.2

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So i want to install themehax on my 9.2 3ds but i can´t use ninjhax 2.0 to install it because it doesn´t boot it tells me that an error has occurred and that i need to save my things and restart the system i managed to install Themehax with Ninjhax 1.1b but when i use the Themehax mod to boot rxtools it tells me the same and i can´t use ninjhax 1.1b with themehax so if anyone can help me i would be gracef

System Version
Old 3DS 9.2.0-20U

Boot.3dsx used
Smea Ninjhax 2.0 boot.3dsx NOT WORKING
rxtools_boot.3dsx from rxtools thread NOT WORKING
Dean_´s Boot.3dsx NOT WORKING
Ninjhax 1.1b boot.3dsx WORKING ON NINJHAX 1.1b

Methods used
Ninjhax 2.0 NOT WORKING (An error has occurred save your data and restart)
Ninjhax WORKING
Themehax NOT WORKING (An error has occurred save your data and restart)
BrowserHax NOT WORKING (Yellow/Gray Screen and then freeze)

EDIT: I have my Wifi on with working internet
EDIT 2: I had 9.2 with MSET downgraded to 4.X but i recently upgraded again to the 9.2 MSET if this have to do anything also it doesn´t worked either with the downgraded version

Last edited by Rioluwott,

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Perharps NH1.x not be a good way to install ThemeHax, I think... Did you use WebkitHax/BrowserHax already? Try on it!

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Perharps NH1.x not be a good way to install ThemeHax, I think... Did you use WebkitHax/BrowserHax already? Try on it!
Tried Browserhax and it doesn´t boot at all it keeps in white screen and i can press home and get back like if it where any page and when is loading it doesn´t dislpay any title or page adress

let me test webkithax

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried Browserhax and it doesn´t boot at all it keeps in white screen and i can press home and get back like if it where any page and when is loading it doesn´t dislpay any title or page adress

let me test webkithax
You have to click on something to make it start on o3DS.

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

let me test webkithax
Do you have all correct/necessary files on your SD (I mean, "starter kit" pack from Smealum)?

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You have to click on something to make it start on o3DS.
Really lol the tutorial didn´t said anything i think it was your tutorial so maybe you can change that for other people
Browserhax stays on a Gray screen and it doesn´t say anything

Do you have all correct/necessary files on your SD (I mean, "starter kit" pack from Smealum)?
Does i need all the starter kit smealum said that i only need the boot.3dsx plus the 3ds folder with the homebrews

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Try Youtubehax. I got it to work, whereas BrowserHax never did.
i think the problem lies on the boot.3dsx but let me try it

Told him what? Details people, details.
I told him that i had a problem with ninjhax/themehax/browserhax and if he could help me also i told him my frimware and my 3ds console version and thanks and everything like that do you want the full email?

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im going to try formating my console sysnand without the SD card but first i have to update it to the clean 9.2 version

EDIT:Wow i could boot the rxtools boot.3dsx with ninjhax 1.1b i tried it with themehax already but it doesn´t work so maybe the boot.dsx isn´t the problem jus updating the info

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Im going to try formating my console sysnand without the SD card but first i have to update it to the clean 9.2 version

EDIT:Wow i could boot the rxtools boot.3dsx with ninjhax 1.1b i tried it with themehax already but it doesn´t work so maybe the boot.dsx isn´t the problem jus updating the info
And, for asking, definitelly you couldn't have working on any way at least one of NH2.x based-on exploits (I mean, TubeHax, NinjHax 2.x, BrowserHax or ThemeHax)?... Only NinjHax 1.x?... Very strange your particullar case!

BTW, if you don't know that (excuse me if you do), to install NinjHax 2.x you should uninstall previously NinjHax 1.x files from the CN cartridge!

Last edited by fmkid,

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
And, for asking, definitelly you couldn't have working on any way at least one of NH2.x based-on exploits (I mean, TubeHax, NinjHax 2.x, BrowserHax or ThemeHax)?... Only NinjHax 1.x?... Very strange your particullar case!

BTW, if you don't know that (excuse me if you do), to install NinjHax 2.x you should uninstall previously NinjHax 1.x files from the CN cartridge!
yeah i know i uninstalled it already for now im going to boot rxtools from ninjhax to be able to play ds games

Rioluwott

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Update: Tried this on another 3ds with the SAME update and it didn´t work too and by same i mean updated with sysupdater with the same cias so im going to try using other update from the iso site

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans