Ninjapass X9TF - new GUI competition

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Impetus, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Impetus
    OP

Impetus Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2006
    Okay, you've checked the ninjapass X9TF out but the GUI turned you off. You hear that the X9TF devs are working on a solution. But there's no other information. Well here's some good news!

the admin of the X9TF has proposed a competition. Basically you have to design a GUI for the ninjapass team. Entries are chosen via public vote. Winner wins a Black DS lite, ninjapass X9TF card and a 1GB Kingston TF (Jap) card.

For more info:

http://ninjapass.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=315

You might need a forum account to read the details.

If you're no good at photoshop then why is it still good news? You're getting a GUI that the community wants, thats what. So if you've already given up on the ninjapass, how about giving it another chance?

Yes I am supporting the ninjapass, mainly because I think it has a chance to become an awesome slot 1 solution! And the prize is really really nice =o

2. TiredFire

TiredFire Member

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2006
    United States
    No coding involved, just submit a photo-shopped skin! I know I'm working on one! Free stuff is always great!

3. JustinZ

JustinZ Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2006
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice