ploof

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I doubt any gui that looks like that can even be implemented.
But you can always hope.....................................................NOT!

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
The only non-working games are Cars, Finding Nemo, Danny Phantom (basicly, some crap games), and Pokemon (which is being looked into now)

I still hae high hopes for this card.Â
biggrin.gif

What the fuck are you talking about?

http://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/NinjaPas...patibility_list
I count 22 red roms (non working roms)

not to mention the blue ones (partially working)...

Please stop posting false information
mad.gif

Edit:
bullet007The wifi burning app, called ninjame, is confirmed (as code for it was found in the system files), but is not out yet.
I do not know whether this comes from you or from the Ninjapass guys, but the ninjame is an application that was invented by the NinjaDS team (those making the microninja) and that has nothing to do with the ninjapass. EXCEPT if the Ninjapass guys decided to copy the exact same application, and to give it the same name which would be a summum of lameness!

webez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Download play works on 91% of the games.
The wifi burning app, called ninjame, is confirmed (as code for it was found in the system files), but is not out yet.

Also, sometime in January, they will be releasing a new GUI (via the GUI contest that they are having), and currently this design is in the lead:

user posted image

The only non-working games are Cars, Finding Nemo, Danny Phantom (basicly, some crap games), and Pokemon (which is being looked into now)

I still hae high hopes for this card.

Where does that information come from? Ninjame is a part of ninjaDS bios of Team Ninja (NO Ninjapass-X9 team) which has just (or almost) finished microninja.

The gui context is something that Team Ninja made when ninjaDS was released (september) but was changed for a gui compiling service. It means that you send a gui source and they sent you back it as a flashable bios. Haven't heard of anyone that has made use of that service

So i can only think that NinjaPass Team is just copying everything that Team Ninja does (and they also copy FAQs from other teams). I wouldn't be surprised if they were dumping ninjaDS in order to copy it.

sarah99

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well it's nice to see another review backing up mine, even if it did take 3 weeks to publish pretty much the same as me, but a very fair review IMHO (if anything a bit generous).

1) The download play is the same for pretty much all the Slot 1 cards.
2) The problem with the wiki is anyone can alter it. As I was posting up games that were problematic, others altered them back to "working".
3) Wifi burning is vapourware.
4) The GUI contest. I always thought it was a nice idea to keep the kiddies quiet (hands up who wants an amateur GUI).

The X9 can't read or write to microSD card reliably, the faster the card, the worse the problem becomes. So with a slow Sandisk microSD card you get a product that's sort of OK (but with slowdowns), with a fast Toshiba microSD card you get a product that has a huge list of problems. This becomes more obvious with use. You soon learn what games not to play or even to dare put on the card.

Conclusion
Don't buy this card!
(unless they get the flash reader/writer working properly)

bullet007

Trophies
XP
Country

I still hae high hopes for this card.Â
biggrin.gif

What the fuck are you talking about?

http://wiki.scorpei.com/index.php/NinjaPas...patibility_list
I count 22 red roms (non working roms)

not to mention the blue ones (partially working)...

Please stop posting false information
mad.gif

Edit:
bullet007 said:
The wifi burning app, called ninjame, is confirmed (as code for it was found in the system files), but is not out yet.
I do not know whether this comes from you or from the Ninjapass guys, but the ninjame is an application that was invented by the NinjaDS team (those making the microninja) and that has nothing to do with the ninjapass. EXCEPT if the Ninjapass guys decided to copy the exact same application, and to give it the same name which would be a summum of lameness!

The blue roms do not count, as most of them are blue because download play does not work with them. If another slot1 cart has download play working on all their roms, please tell me.

And most of those red roms are just the same game in different territories (3 different versions of Finding Nemo, 2 of Monster Bomber, 5 versions of Cars), and other crappy games, like that Cody and Zack game, Danny Phantom, Jake Long, Monster House, and 2 random JPN games that probably nobody plays.

If you care about those, then I am sorry. The only 2 decent unworking games are Pokemon Diamond and Pearl (i know metriod (2) and yoshi are on the list, but whoever did the list is wrong, as they both work on my X9)

Now, I am not saying that the X9 team did not steal the ninjame code, but it might be just a fluke. They both start with ninja, and they both have me at the end (possibly referencing wifime) (however, the person who told me the X9s wifi service was called ninjame could have been confused or mistaken)
EDIT: I just found out that the ninjaDS update that introduced ninjame was released on Nov 30th, the X9 was released on Nov 16. (again, it still could be a fluke)

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
I skimmed it so I don't know if it was already mentioned but does download play work?
And is this the slot 1 card that claimed you could transfer via wifi your backup game from a flashcart to another flashcart?

Download play works on 91% of the games.

Also, sometime in January, they will be releasing a new GUI (via the GUI contest that they are having), and currently this design is in the lead:

3sb.jpg

I still hae high hopes for this card.
biggrin.gif

that looks awesome... any chance of converting it and making it usable on the R4? lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...