Homebrew Ninjahax vs Tubehax?

Razum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not fluent in homebrew related things, so I figured I would just ask on here.

I have Cubic Ninja and I also have the youtube app (didn't get ironfall though).

If there any notable difference between Ninjahax and Tubehax? Any real advantage of using one over the other? Can they both do region free stuff?

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help out on this.

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The advantage to sticking with cubic ninja over youtube app is that you don't have to have that DNS set on your system which blocks loading eshop and update servers. You also do not need an active internet connection to load cubic ninja homebrew launcher (you need it every time with tubehax). Other than that, it should be the same, though I have heard through the grapevine that tubehax is crashing more for some. Not sure if it's any worse than what you may be seeing with your ninjhax. I don't seem to get the crash anymore, and I've switched over to ironhax since it's currently the best way to load homebrew for me.

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, the best way to load homebrew after 9.2:
1) Ironhax (because it is installed on the 3DS, you don't have to use a cartridge + you don't need internet (except to setup it if you don't have Ninjhax!))
2) Ninjhax (because you don't have to use internet each time you launch it)
3) Tubehax (you've got to change the DNS so you can't access the eshop (you've got to switch back DNS each time), you can't launch it if you don't have internet... Only avantage: It's free and it's always available on the eshop atm!))

Razum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick answers guys. I final question. My friend has ironfall downloaded to his systems SD card. Is there anything I can do with ninjahaxs that could get that on mine as well? Really just more curious as to if that's possible then anything.

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick answers guys. I final question. My friend has ironfall downloaded to his systems SD card. Is there anything I can do with ninjahaxs that could get that on mine as well? Really just more curious as to if that's possible then anything.
No way to install that game right now (if you didn't get it before Nintendo removed it) that I know about unless you are running custom firmware or gateway. He can't send that demo to you or anything, sadly. You can let him use your cubic ninja cart for a bit to get ironhax on his system, though :)
He can just do the youtube method, of course, but the ninjhax method to install it is cool, that's what I did. Such a simple process for me.

Last edited by dronesplitter,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/