Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
gallery_128734_403_59087.jpg

According to Japanese video games magazine Famitsu, Team Ninja's first Vita title will be a port of the original 2007 'Ninja Gaiden Sigma' game entitled 'Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus'. The game will contain a new 'hero' difficulty and modified controls to suit the Vita. The game is supposedly almost completed and will be released in Japan next February.

icon11.gif
Source

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No vita for me .. Not yet anyway because no games I seen interested me.. This game is good but just one game isn't enough for me.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I've really enjoyed Ninja Gaiden Sigma, but I would prefer a remake of the original Ninja Gaiden on NES. That game was tons of fun and much harder than sigma.

raybattousai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never played Ninja Gaiden :shy: It's an interesting title though, if the reviews are promising I might pick it up at a low price.

If you have an Xbox or Xbox 360 i suggest grabbing Ninja Gaiden: Black it is the best version of the game, but be warned Ninja Gaiden is like Demon/Dark Souls your gonna die a lot until you know exactly what your doing. Also if you like older games I highly suggest the originals for the NES

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol