Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword launches with Mr. Yosuke Hayashi live

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by NYCvinster, Mar 25, 2008.

1. NYCvinster
    OP

Member NYCvinster GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Just received this e-mail from Nintendo, I'm posting it if any NYC area people are interested in attending tomorrow (like me!):

"Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword Launches at Nintendo World with a guest!

Join us on Wednesday, March 26th from 2pm-6pm as we launch Ninja Gaiden:Dragon Sword for the Nintendo DS! We'll have demos of the game set-up throughout the store, plus you'll receive a ninja-stylus as a gift with purchase!

Tecmo's highly anticipated first original action game for the Nintendo DS by Team NINJA offers innovative DS stylus functionality. You will also hold the DS like a book to view a wider range of scenes. It's received rave reviews, with Nintendo Power calling it the most impressive achievement on the handheld to date.

In honor of the launch, producer and director Mr. Yosuke Hayashi will be at Nintendo World (10 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10020) signing autographs and posing for photos!
    Don't miss out on this historic event at Nintendo WORLD!"

2. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    I probably would've been in the line-up to buy it right now, if I was in that area... In Canada, we have to wait a few days.

3. BakuFunn

Member BakuFunn Flameproof.

United States
    I want to go, I live in NYC area, but, I am lazy, and spent 40 bucks on FF crisis core today, so no.

4. test84

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    thats where I bought my DS Lite.