Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors Flaws.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Luckysnake, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jan 12, 2011
  1. Luckysnake
    OP

Newcomer Luckysnake Newbie

United States
    Hello everyone,

I have used this website a lot, and today I finnaly joined this great community.
    The first thing I want to talk about is my favourite game of the last two or three years, Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors.
    Because this game is so great and complex, it is 100% sure it will have some flaws too.
    From this point, it will contain spoilers about this game, so don't tell me I didn't warn you:P
    The one flaw I think about all the time is the fact that the bracelets should fall off at the moment they don't sense a heartbeat anymore.
    The thing is, Snake (bracelet number 2, real name is Light) has a prosthetic arm, which cant have any heartbeat at the beginning, so the bracelet should have fallen off at the beginning.
    An other point is the fact that even though everybody is death, Junpei still gets killed in the submarine ending, and gets killed without a reason in the knife ending too.
    I can keep going on like this, and I believe there are logical explaniatons for a lot of these things.
    So, do you know some other flaws? Or the answer to some of the flaws that have been pointed out by me(or someone who pointed out a flaw after me)?
    Please tell us.

Greetings,

Luckysnake

2. SirCB85

Member SirCB85 GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Well, I only played the game through once until now, but I got the knife ending and I think that just because we don´t know the reason why he is killed it doesn´t mean that there is no reason.

3. ShadowSoldier

Member ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Canada
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.