Misc Nin support refuse to untie my nnid from system (after 3rd time)

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
as tittle say, also they suggest me to get access to this 3ds and do a system transfer back, but this even impossible ( afaik you cant transfer from n3ds to o3ds). basically dont need this nnid anymore ( purpose was just exidia game on this nnid in good ol' days). but still : does they have right to do so? ( yeah i know about nin politics : fuck you, we got eula, you got nothing)
but simple nnid untie? wtf?

Last edited by Durig,

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as tittle say, also they suggest me to get access to this 3ds and do a system transfer back, but this even impossible ( afaik you cant transfer from n3ds to o3ds). basically dont need this nnid anymore ( purpose was just exidia game on this nnid in good ol' days). but still : does they have right to do so? ( yeah i know about nin politics : fuck you, we got eula, you got nothing)
but simple nnid untie? wtf?
well untieing that nnid would mean you would be able to sign back in on any other console. it would be the same effect as a direct transfer.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

plus, according to the eula, all stuff purchased is licensed to you, and they have the right to revoke such license at any time, no matter what the reason. so to some extent they actually do have the right to deny transfers

Oschara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could request it online? Idk when i got my new 2ds i had to do that since i never untied my other one i had. Hopefully you can get it resolved.

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
for those who wondering:
they say that they found a way to untie my nnid, but in the future they most certainly wont untie it anymore,
well enough for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat