Logan 5

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm an avid runner and today I bought the Nike + SportBand. Some of you may have heard about Nike + iPod, the sportband is basically the same thing except the receiver is a watch/thumbdrive instead of an ipod (the ipod has extra features like info about the run through headphones, etc.). I set it up and went for a test run as soon as I got it home from the store. Amazing! For me this is like one of the coolest things I've ever owned, I go running everyday and never know how far or fast or long I have actually run but this gives very accurate stats on all of those things in real time. I haven't yet uploaded the run to the Nike + site for tracking etc. b/c I apparently have to jump through hoops to get it running in Ubuntu. My questions: are any of you tempers Nike + users? If so, do you think it is really necessary to upload and track my runs to the Nike + site? I'm perfectly happy with the sportband as it is and it was only $60, makes a pretty spiffy watch for that price!

38305.jpg

P.S. I had to go to the mall to pick it up and it was like standing room only in the apple store. Disgusting. (I generally hate apple for their overpricing but these things are cheap as hell!)

P.P.S. HELLO! THIS IS MY FIRST THREAD!

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i'm not a nike+ user, I don't even own an Ipod, but I don't think it's necessary you need to upload all your tracks runs and so on. It'll probably only be to track how you are getting on with your training and so on.

Anyway, enjoy it and good luck with running
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple