Nike Vs Adidas

DoggaDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nike and Adidas. 2 different clothing companies, and only ONE Is the king, the best. The most popular, best made, and most trendiest. This Is Nike VS Adidas, using FACTS, and shoe and clothing comparing, and contrasting.

First let's look at the history of Adidas and Nike.

Nike was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports by Bill Bowerman, a track-and-field coach at the University of Oregon, and his former student Phil Knight. They opened their first retail outlet in 1966 and launched the Nike brand shoe in 1972. The company was renamed to Nike, Inc., in 1978 and went public two years later.

And The company was started by Adolf Dassler in his mother's house; he was joined by his elder brother Rudolf in 1924 under the name Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. ... In 1949, following a breakdown in the relationship between the brothers, Adolf created Adidas, and Rudolf established Puma, which became Adidas' business rival. Facts!

Now that's over with, let's take a look at there stash of cash. ;)

Nike, well, Nike Is everywhere. Almost everywhere.

Nike, like I just said, Is almost everywhere. And Is almost everyWEAR. :rofl2:

And because all of that popularity from all of those years, Nike made $36.4 Billion!

Now I wanna make shoes. :mellow:

And Adidas, Is pretty expensive, or at least brand new clothing from Adidas.

And that made Adidas $21.915 Billion!

And with that, Nike Is more wealthy than Adidas.

Recently I bought and Adidas shirt, and a Nike shirt. Both blue, and both the same size.

I tried out the Nike shirt, and It felt alright, looked alright, but the tag on the back of the shirt was like a foot long!

So I cut it off, and now It feels good enough to wear, without itching my neck all the damn time.

Now, I love Adidas, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go hard on em'. :evil:

This shirt was $40.00, that's the only low I have about the shirt. It felt rather comfy, than itchy.

And with that, Adidas (IN MY OPINION!!!) makes the best shirts.

I also bought a pair of pants, one Adidas pants, and one and one Nike pants. I think my grammar Is rotting.

The Nike pants felt better than that Adidas shirt. Very comfy and flexible.

The Adidas pants was singing a whole different tune.

Very uncomfortable, tight, and THAT DAMN TAG!!!!

Nike makes (IN MY OPINION!) better pants than Adidas.

I ALSO bought Nike shoes, and Adidas shoes.

It was one hell of a time trying to get the shoes on.

The shoes, fell good, but they could of made the shoes more comfortable!

The Adidas was more comfy, really easy to get on, and no matter how hard you tie those laces, they will get untied quicker than you could say Mississippi 20 times.

This round, is a tie.

Last round... people's opinions on the 2.

On my blog post I made a post called I Love Adidas, and the comments were mostly Adidas pet peeves. And just a little sprinkle of love for Nike.

And, there ya have It! Nike wins-

But, what do you think? Is Adidas better than Nike? Did you think Nike won? Or nobody won?

Let me know!

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
SOAPS!

Remember that time in Sonic Adventure 2, where they shoehorned (kek) in SOAP shoes on Sonic, to advertise the brand?
Sega remembers.

10-smash-ultimate-pose-1581629093126.jpg

Reactions: James_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: