Nights of Azure 2 announced for PC, PS4 and Switch

Koei Tecmo Europe has announced that Nights of Azure 2 is getting announced for West. Thing about it is next to the PS4 version that was released in Japan, the West is getting a PC (Steam) and Nintendo Switch version too. So far the date hasn't been announced nor an American release but soon enough, the American Twitter of Koei Tecmo is gonna drop the news (They keep doing that for a while and i really don't get it why they have USA and EU accounts?)

EDIT: The release date is 27/10/2017

Source:

Last edited by GamerzHell9137,
D

Deleted User

The first one didn't come out in English on Vita so I doubt this one will.
True only in Japan. At least we get it on PC so I'm still happy. The funny thing is I just started the first one a few days ago. I like it exempt for the timer (which is easily remedied)

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States

I'm relieved to see it's action combat (battle at 3:46). I think I'll definitely be picking this up for my currently malnourished Switch.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Looks kind of boooooring, would somebody be kind enough to convince me I am wrong?
Sorry, no argument from me. I said I'm likely to buy it, but it's more out of lack of options than anything. Then again, if what we see now is really all there is to it, I probably won't get it in the end. Now that I think about it, if FE Warriors comes out before this, we're likely to have a much better version of this type of game by the time we even get this one.

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew it my mixed guesses were right

bd9bb303890547487cc1a43232f7fc15ff61f347_hq.gif

My sister pre-ordered the PS4 LE on NISA site even though I already pre-ordered the Japanese version last month.

Last edited by ladypoodle,
Reactions: Katsumi San

Katsumi San

Trophies
XP
Country
I do not knowing if import game from japan or buy US version?(I live US)

Oh I do not know if developer is include original japanese track in US release. First game is release in US? If so also have original Japanese track? I do not think I am able to accomplish game completion if all english...

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not knowing if import game from japan or buy US version?(I live US)

Oh I do not know if developer is include original japanese track in US release. First game is release in US? If so also have original Japanese track? I do not think I am able to accomplish game completion if all english...
The first game was localized and had a Limited Edition, soundtrack included.

I preordered the japanese version on Gust's site (no international orders sadly), and my older sister's friend will send it to the US once it releases. There is also Play-Asia if you wish to import the game as well.

Here is the pre-order link if anyone wants to see the contents of the LE for PS4/Switch: http://store.nisamerica.com/preorders/nights-of-azure-2

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Boring "story" trailer that shows no real story, just overdone cinematics, no gameplay, Based characters, just a horrible trailer all around. Unless you actually know the series (which I don't), this doesn't look interesting in the least. Saw some gameplay and I still don't see the draw.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Its not a Dynasty Warriors game lol. Idk why people think it is but its not, its a JRPG game.

Cuz Koei.. Which is weird..

Definitely has a hack and slash look that is reminiscent of the Warriors series.

GamerzHell9137

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cuz Koei.. Which is weird..

Definitely has a hack and slash look that is reminiscent of the Warriors series.
Its developed by Gust, Koei is just publishing it.
Omega Force is the maker of Dynasty Warriors. Both are teams of Koei Tecmo but they are making different games just like Nintendo has Game Freak and Dev Team 1 2 3 (can't remember the names).

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Its developed by Gust, Koei is just publishing it.
Omega Force is the maker of Dynasty Warriors. Both are teams of Koei Tecmo but they are making different games just like Nintendo has Game Freak and Dev Team 1 2 3 (can't remember the names).
I know that. Just saying that Koei Tecmo usually brings the Warriors series to mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Also, 3DS games through NTR streaming on Wii U.
    It's very cool.
    Even playable.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Citra allows it already?
    Yes.
    Ken I have that sort of set up on Drastic on Pi for games that don't require touch
    Looks nice too
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Looks nice too