hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nightfox's Colors beta 2
Puzzle game

NightFox has released a second beta of his puzzle game, NightFox's Colors. The game now includes 7 new backgrounds and music tracks, and plays to level 25. Download below.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks good, plays good, like it. The only irritating thing is being unable the change the path to the folder it uses for sound effects, etc. On the previous release you could run the game without it, but this version refuses to load if it can't find it's resources in a directory called "colors" on the root of the MicroSD, which funnily enough is already in use and has been for some time by another homebrew application of the same name
unsure.gif

knightFox

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nightfoxandco.com
XP
Country
Looks good, plays good, like it. The only irritating thing is being unable the change the path to the folder it uses for sound effects, etc. On the previous release you could run the game without it, but this version refuses to load if it can't find it's resources in a directory called "colors" on the root of the MicroSD, which funnily enough is already in use and has been for some time by another homebrew application of the same name
unsure.gif

I'll try to fix this thing is irritating you ^^

Regards

Fox

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh cool
smile.gif
Sorry re-reading that post I did sound a lot harsher than I intended, the rest of the application is flawless and the graphics are just brilliant. Nice job
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.