Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
baggieboys said:
help stuck in the aircraft museum any ideas on how to get out

I dont think too many people have even heard of the game, let alone play it, but from what I saw on gFAQs, it seems to be alright, so im not gunna judge. My suggestion would be to try and check a specialized website that specializes in guides. There wasnt a guide in gFAQ, so I think it will be a tough time to find it.

But the thing with movie games is that usually most of the entire game correlates with the movie. If your stuck in that place, try to remember what the movie was in that area... there has got to be a hint in the movie, since it is based off the movie.

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noltron said:
baggieboys said:
help stuck in the aircraft museum any ideas on how to get out

I dont think too many people have even heard of the game, let alone play it, but from what I saw on gFAQs, it seems to be alright, so im not gunna judge. My suggestion would be to try and check a specialized website that specializes in guides. There wasnt a guide in gFAQ, so I think it will be a tough time to find it.

But the thing with movie games is that usually most of the entire game correlates with the movie.
If your stuck in that place, try to remember what the movie was in that area... there has got to be a hint in the movie, since it is based off the movie.

That's completely opposite of movie games
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: