Nier Automata Story Trailer

Square Enix today unveiled a brand new story-driven trailer to introduce fans to 2B, 9S and A2, the assembled army of androids enlisted to help reclaim mankind’s disturbing dystopia in the upcoming action-RPG, NieR: Automata.

In NieR: Automata, Humanity has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. In a final effort to take back the planet, the human resistance sends in 2B, 9S and A2 in a hope to destroy the invaders. A war between machines and androids rages on... A war that could soon unveil a long-forgotten truth of the world.

NieR: Automata is developed by SQUARE ENIX and PlatinumGames Inc. and will be available on 10th March 2017 for the PlayStation 4. A free playable demo is also available to download now from the PlayStation Store.

:arrow:Nier Automata Official Site

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
folopgL.jpg

This game has more preorders than Zelda on amazon.jp

(Img source GF)

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im honestly more surprised its outselling Monster Hunter. MH sells like hotcakes in japan. Nier looks fucking fantastic so Im glad its doing well.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
God I want this game so fucking bad, but I can't in any way afford a PS4 to get it. Ugh. So sad. Nier is still one of my favorite games of all time, and still has the greatest soundtrack of any videogame.

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS GAME LOOKS FUCKING LIT. HOPEFULLY SQUARE PLANS ON BRINGING THIS TO THE SWITCH (Platinum said they'd do it if Square provides the money)

Though, if the Switch flop on day 1, I'm getting a PS4 for this lol

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Molina

My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh man that makes me happy to see. I really hope it isn't too far after the PS4 release...granted I don't have a damn choice one way or the other.
It was a time ago when they announced PC version, and it was a same release. Can't put my hand on source right now, put I'm pretty sure it was announced with the same release.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was a time ago when they announced PC version, and it was a same release. Can't put my hand on source right now, put I'm pretty sure it was announced with the same release.

It's coming to pc, but delayed. In the recent stream, pc version was mentioned & they rolled out the piracy Bogeyman.

Was just a small bit of info in the stream, so not many sites picked it up.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/nier-automata-may-be-slightly-delayed-on-the-pc/

http://rologeass.tumblr.com/post/157481819196/new-nier-automata-info-from-dengeki-broadcast

"
Furthermore, Yosuke Saito stated that some ‘recent certain games‘ were broken on the PC during their launch period, and that’s something that PlatinumGames is not comfortable with.

Yosuke Saito claimed that it won’t take long to release NieR Automata on Steam, however it’s almost certain at this point that the game won’t be released alongside its PS4 brother."

So yeah, rolling out the "omg piracy" excuse.

Plenty of other games to play, this one will go straight onto the "wait for sale" pile then.

Molina

My title? It's gone,... like the last fuck I gave.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's coming to pc, but delayed. In the recent stream, pc version was mentioned & they rolled out the piracy Bogeyman.

Was just a small bit of info in the stream, so not many sites picked it up.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/nier-automata-may-be-slightly-delayed-on-the-pc/

http://rologeass.tumblr.com/post/157481819196/new-nier-automata-info-from-dengeki-broadcast

"
Furthermore, Yosuke Saito stated that some ‘recent certain games‘ were broken on the PC during their launch period, and that’s something that PlatinumGames is not comfortable with.

Yosuke Saito claimed that it won’t take long to release NieR Automata on Steam, however it’s almost certain at this point that the game won’t be released alongside its PS4 brother."

So yeah, rolling out the "omg piracy" excuse.

Plenty of other games to play, this one will go straight onto the "wait for sale" pile then.

Pfff 'piracy', it will end on piracy team's website anyway. I'm waiting for this game but I'll wait for some crash test, learned my lesson with FFXIII.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, so apparently pc version is the 10th of March.

This version of the new trailer

Lists the Steam version coming on the 10th at the end of it.

So :blink:. Maybe some miscommunication going on then. Hopefully it's not an error in the trailer or it was going to release then, but "piracy" so will be delayed more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea