Nick Simmons caught plagiarizing the manga "Bleach"

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mei-o said:
Bleach isn't even THAT good to begin with. And the fact that the creator's name, Tite, means penis in a certain other language doesn't help AT ALL.

Somehow I doubt he was thinking of Filipino slang when he picked it as a pen name. Of course, the point isn't how good or bad Bleach is, the point is the blatant ripoffism...

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mysticwaterfall said:
Mei-o said:
Bleach isn't even THAT good to begin with. And the fact that the creator's name, Tite, means penis in a certain other language doesn't help AT ALL.

Somehow I doubt he was thinking of Filipino slang when he picked it as a pen name. Of course, the point isn't how good or bad Bleach is, the point is the blatant ripoffism...
It's related in the way that he got inspired by something...not good.

He's better off asking his dad to teach him how to wail, spit blood and stick out a horribly long tongue.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
nando said:
to be fair. all manga looks a like.
Shin-chan begs to differ.
And then does something funny, but only in the english version.

of course i was being general. he is ripping off bleach with that one character, but many of the other examples i have seen extremely similar characters in the very same poses many times. you can't really avoid it it's just a fault of the medium. it's like theatrical expressions, there are only so many you can do to express an emotion.

manga training books go over the regular poses such as the one with girl on her knees. most expressions in manga have been predetermine and written in stone. manga software will even do this for you. anyway, i don't think the original artist is too concern about this since his work is not 100 percent original either.

i personally would of bought my characters off of one of the many manga character makers. they are sold in stock.

but yes, he is ripping off a lot. i just don't see how most people in the industry aren't

FencingFoxFTW

Trophies
XP
Country
kakashi919 said:
i couldn't stop laughing when i saw kenpachi and the rip off lol. did he really expect to get away with this? sigh i guess when you're famous you think you can get away with stuff

famous?

not even his father is anymore

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
he ended up like axel....nearly...now...he only needs to die
smile.gif

anyways yes, the "Fraud" as how i call it.
looks 100% like bleach. i have read the authentics the manga art style. and this isn't a original. it's a copy paste with another excuse.
smile.gif

i wonder when sega starts throwing the legendary banhammer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China