Nick Fury in Iron Man movie

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by VVoltz, Feb 21, 2009.

Feb 21, 2009

Nick Fury in Iron Man movie by VVoltz at 5:05 AM (831 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. VVoltz
    OP

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

2. DrCaptainHarlock

Member DrCaptainHarlock Hustle bones comin' out my mouth

Japan
    Yeah, when I watched the movie on Pay Per View, I saw this scene after the credits.

3. superdude

Member superdude GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    i watch the movie twice too but the first time i missed it. Did you see Fury at the end of the new hulk? i smell avengers

4. Ace Gunman

Former Staff Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Canada
    This is all intentional. It's a lead up to the Avengers movie. And Nick Fury wasn't in Incredible Hulk personally, only mentioned. However Tony Stark appears at the end of the film. They also reference Captain America in both films. And the Captain America and Thor films will both be set in the past and lead directly into the Avengers film.

If all goes according to plan and Samuel L. Jackson reprises his role of Nick Fury there's also supposed to be a Nick Fury movie.

For the record though, earlier cuts of the film don't include the Nick Fury scene, as they likely didn't want the information leaked.

5. Sonicslasher

Member Sonicslasher In Law we trust.

United States
    OMFG, this is way too much awesomeness in one video [​IMG]

6. xanth

Member xanth GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Haha, I've made it a habit to stay after the credits in movies for a long time now, so I saw it when I saw the film in theaters.

There must've been a bit of buzz about it at the time though, because a lot of folks were sticking around. When Samuel L. Jackson walked into the light, the entire room got up and cheered, so I guess I went to the geeky screening. [​IMG]