Nice to meet you all!

monochrome.scene

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My name is Lucia, although we usually call me Lucy. I'm a really big fan of The Lonely Island and their whacky songs. There's of course much more bands and solo artists I love, especially older bands, like The Smiths, Pixies, and Bon Jovi. Otherwise, I'm also a gamer, I own multiple consoles and handhelds, although I don't usually use my computer for gaming, since I don't really like updating the drivers and cards all the time. I can't afford these customizations, and most games available on PCs are available on the Xbox or the PS3 anyway. I also really like Anime/Manga, although there hasn't been any anime I could enjoy lately. I still read lesser known manga series, though, like Shirokuro Kitan, and, again, other classics or old series. I think that's all I needed to say, although it feels kind of empty and shallow >.<

I hope you weren't too bored reading this, and I hope I'll make a lot of great friends here =3

P.S: Oh, totally forgot about it, but happy new year, guys! I hope 2011 will be an even awesomer year for all of you!

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome Aboard!
grog.gif

monochrome.scene

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, guys!
I really do hope I won't break any rules, because, honestly, I really read through the rules, and it would really suck to still manage to break one >.>

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, nice to meet you and welcome to GBAtemp.

Don't worry too much about the rule breaking, 1 or 2 warns are ok but you just have to watch yourself =D
*Note: I'm not encouraging you to break the rules, just notifying you that if you slip up once or twice, you're still good, plus the mods here are forgiving =)

Oh and just before I forget, Happy New Years, all the best to you for 2011.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Welcome to the hotel GBAtemp! Such a lovely place, such a lovely face.
Plenty of room at the hotel GBAtemp.
Any time of year, you can find it here!

monochrome.scene

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, guys! Now that I think about it, I never asked what the Hotel GBAtemp was. Care to explain?
Oh, and it's really nice to see a fan of Audiosurf =P

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Welcxome to the Temp, as you can see people are nice and wacky in their own kind of way. Just remember that rules are just guidelines not to piss off the mods or admins. Get ready for the Nintendo 3DS raffle >.>
ninja.gif

monochrome.scene

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Welcome to the Temp, as you can see people are nice and wacky in their own kind of way. Just remember that rules are just guidelines not to piss off the mods or admins. Get ready for the Nintendo 3DS raffle >.>
ninja.gif
Thanks. I'll definitely participate in that raffle, although I'm not in the US, so I doubt it will work out. >.<

Rydian -> Thanks for ripping my arm and cooking it? =X

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I bit off his cooking arm...

He sucks at cooking...

Good at pretty much everything else though, you should rely on him.

Here's what he looks like on an average day (seriously):
ilumonkat.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night