Kaero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey'all. I've registered myself on this website essentially so I could learn romhacking from someone knowing a lot about it. I won't devote myself entirely to it though, and I'll post around too. It's just my main priority right now, since I've been trying to accomplish something. Trying to work it out myself didn't quite help at all, so I thought this would've been the best way. You can call me however you like, as long as it's not insulting and explicitly weird =D
I hope I'll make a lot of friends here. I tend to be cynical, harsh, and evil at times, but I'll do my best to restrain myself. Good day to everyone!

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Welcome to the temp!
Be sure to have fun... but not too fun because then pyramid head with a gun and the angry bear cavalry is gonna hunt you down!
forever and ever and ever!

okay not forever just until youre banned/dead

Kaero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The pyramide head with a gun sounds like those monsters from Silent Hill or whatever it used to be called o.O
Any-who, thanks for welcoming me! =3

Kaero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
azure0wind said:
welcome to the temp, remeber too read the rules. or you will get 10% warn same as me (but already deleted)
Took note of that. Although I don't usually do anything impressive enough to get myself warned, thanks =3

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Cat boy here
happy.gif

Welcome to this here Temp! We are a proud bunch of people who are proud of our rules. Those who are not proud, normally get hunted down and beaten by the Angry Bear Cavalry
yay.gif

Enjoy your stay!
grog.gif

Kaero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Cat boy here
happy.gif

Welcome to this here Temp! We are a proud bunch of people who are proud of our rules. Those who are not proud, normally get hunted down and beaten by the Angry Bear Cavalry
yay.gif

Enjoy your stay!
grog.gif
Nekos are so cute *o*
Of course I'm proud of the rules! At least, I'm going to pretend I am =P
Yet again, thanks! =3

Kaero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dog boys (Inuko? o.o) are cute too, I just didn't think of them on the spot. I thought of wolves and stuff at first. I remember playing a Visual Novel with a dog girl a long time ago.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Kaero said:
Dog boys (Inuko? o.o) are cute too, I just didn't think of them on the spot. I thought of wolves and stuff at first. I remember playing a Visual Novel with a dog girl a long time ago.
Dog boys are really uncommon. In fact, I would say they are the least common form of eared boy out there
unsure.gif

Kaero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, Nekos are much more popular. You don't usually see them in any type of manga, actually. It's quite a pity.

I think the most popular "kind" of boy in japanese culture right now are androgynous guys like Lelouch o.O

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Kaero said:
Yeah, Nekos are much more popular. You don't usually see them in any type of manga, actually. It's quite a pity.

I think the most popular "kind" of boy in japanese culture right now are androgynous guys like Lelouch o.O
I have a few cat boy manga's. Not that many since most are only one shots, which sucks because some of them are damn good.

Androgynous is still popular?

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
azure0wind said:
welcome to the temp, remeber too read the rules. or you will get 10% warn same as me (but already deleted)

Yeah I got a 10% warning though mine has been gone (forget what for), but welcome to the Temp. You'll have fun here...Nice community and such. Hope to see you around the forums.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a