Nice to add pad button control settings

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by fireworkz, Apr 22, 2004.

Apr 22, 2004
  1. fireworkz
    OP

Member fireworkz GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hi all.
    Just a thought. ( I know alot of games have them in the proggy)), but it would be nice if the game's title included the button controls.. Eg: A=shoot , B=Jump, L=Crouch etc... this would help alot to figure games out quicker.. especially those that don't have the button controls shown in the proggys.
    Just a thought .
    Thks & Brgds,
    Fireworkz
    [​IMG]

2. JeX-

Banned JeX- Member

United Kingdom
    If there're not shown the the game how else are we meant to get them?

They would obviously come in the official manuals but they unfortunatly don't get released with the roms. Its a good idea, but it would be too much effort to include it in, as you can easily work the controls out from the game -as most games now are introducing the semi-demo type system at the beginning of the game which gets you playing and teaches you how to control the character/object etc.

Its a good idea, though I don't know whether it would be implmented.

-JeX-

3. Garp

Member Garp GBATemp's Wandering Gnome

United States
    There's four buttons...how hard can it be?

4. dice

Former Staff dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

United Kingdom
    They could be added in reveiws that are done I guess, as said before though there arn't that many buttons so it wouldn't really be too hard to work out and if there is the case where you need help then just ask in the topic.