Hacking Nice Stylus

D

Deleted User

i just recently received that one (on saturday actually).

it's pretty cool playing metroid prime hunters with it just wrapped around one's index finger but i tried brain training with it and it felt strange. a big problem is that it feels unsteady when you're trying to hold it like you would do with a standard stylus.

i think it's a nice gimmick though and considering the price it's well worth a checkout!
happy.gif

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what about that battle stylus that costs like $15?
maybe I'll try that one out when there's a DS Lite version...

is there a shop that has the comfort stylus and ships worldwide?

D

Deleted User

what about that battle stylus that costs like $15?
maybe I'll try that one out when there's a DS Lite version...

is there a shop that has the comfort stylus and ships worldwide?
liksang has it, shipping from and to germany included they charge you EUR 10 for it which i think is okay (i paid via direct debit and received it in three days). -> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=...d5592ae0d9a86d7

but i've had exactly the same thoughts about that battle stylus! once the lite version is released i'll definately get one to check it out! one can never have enough stylus (

nexx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i ordered from www.comfortstylus.com and they ship to the UK, im guessing they post to other places in Europe too but not certain. Probably best to email them.

Jeomite

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which would you recommend, the Comfort Stylus or the Battle Stylus?

I can't comment on the comfort stylus as I don't have one. But I don't think it fits in the DS or DS lite stylus slot and that's something I would find hard to over look.

As for the battle stylus, I have on for regular DS and I can say I have never regretted purchasing it. I've got a pile of DS styli sitting around: the ones that came w/ the DS, a pink Kirby one, and a bunch that came w/ screen protectors and the Bic pen style ones that came w/ the battle stylus. If I lost my battle stylus I'd still immediately order another one.
smile.gif

FYI, accoring to PDA Panache, they're will be a DS lite one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021