Gaming Ni No Kuni Wrath of the white witch error

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's it someone else so are getting this error?
I'm getting this error when i shall stay at inn i Ding Dong Dell.
My firmware are 9.0.0 with laters Atomsphere.
20190922_135208.jpg

Emily-Z31

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I stay at the inn in Ding Dong Dell, the screen stays black. The music continues playing but i have to restart the game. Happened twice already.

tegzie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It actually kills the game later on. It crashes after the boss fight and you can't proceed. I've tried 4 times and nothing so far that same error or a black screen.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you all are getting your games from the dark site, you may want to put them through nsp verify. I've encountered several incomplete (by a few kilobytes) nsp files.

I bought ni no kuni, and I haven't encountered a problem. it's the eshop version. though, I'm still in the dark woods or whatever it's called, no errors as of yet.

tegzie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you all are getting your games from the dark site, you may want to put them through nsp verify. I've encountered several incomplete (by a few kilobytes) nsp files.

I bought ni no kuni, and I haven't encountered a problem. it's the eshop version. though, I'm still in the dark woods or whatever it's called, no errors as of yet.
It's not from the dark site, but the cartridge version in general does have issues. I don't get an error message its just a black screen after a cut scene where the game is meant to carry on but doesn't. Google is full of people with the same problems too. Just hope I'm not waiting weeks to carry on.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my knowledge of switch hacking is limited, just downloading games I bought. I've checked all of the nsp with nsp verify. I don't know about xci, 'cause if you convert to xci then back to nsp, the nca corruption error doesn't occur. I've noticed with nsp's that have this error and ones that don't, there's a few kilobyte difference. I have no idea if it makes a difference, but I've been replacing them when that happens.

NewSwitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are all you guys playing Ni No Kuni online. I just downloaded the NSP file and the update and it wont let me play on Airplane mode so I`m assuming the only way to play this game is online which I hope isn`t the case

Dragonguile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys
I downloaded last weekend and so far, didn't get any problems (25hrs and just passed OldSmoky)
Still getting problems? I recommend downloading again

Are all you guys playing Ni No Kuni online. I just downloaded the NSP file and the update and it wont let me play on Airplane mode so I`m assuming the only way to play this game is online which I hope isn`t the case
I'm playing off-line and didn't have any problems.

tegzie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys
I downloaded last weekend and so far, didn't get any problems (25hrs and just passed OldSmoky)
Still getting problems? I recommend downloading again

I'm playing off-line and didn't have any problems.
Let me know when you get to the next Island on the boat after the boss fight. That's where mine cuts off. I just get black screen though, not error message.

Reactions: Dragonguile

Dragonguile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Let me know when you get to the next Island on the boat after the boss fight. That's where mine cuts off. I just get black screen though, not error message.

Passed the bigboss fight on boat, right before the next island (where happened the "eye" thing)... is that where you have the black screen??
I made to the island, done some exploration, find the next destination and main story.. so far no problems

if it's important, I'm using a NSP on vers 1.0.1 and firmware vers 8.0.1 (AMS 0.9.2)

tegzie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Passed the bigboss fight on boat, right before the next island (where happened the "eye" thing)... is that where you have the black screen??
I made to the island, done some exploration, find the next destination and main story.. so far no problems

if it's important, I'm using a NSP on vers 1.0.1 and firmware vers 8.0.1 (AMS 0.9.2)
I'm on firmware 9.0 (thanks to my daughter turning off airplane mode) and use the latest AMS. Could be the issue I guess as 9.0 isn't completely supported yet. Thanks for letting me know.

Edit: Forgot to mention yes, the black screen is after the cut scene when you wake on the island. Right when it's meant to switch to the walking part.

Last edited by tegzie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs