Brap757

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everybody,

I've been playing ni no kuni for a couple of months and, recently, I have lost my savefile because my PS3 broke down :cry: :nayps3:

I'd like to know whether there is somebody playing this great game willing to share with me his/her savefile. SPOILER ALERT I had just entered miasma marshes, so I had plenty of hours played already and I assume I was finishing the game SPOILER FINISHED. I know it's difficult that someone is exactly at the same point but maybe some of you have different save files and one of them is more or less at this point of the adventure. I don't care if it's earlier, it would be better than having to start the game from the beggining.

I would need the content of a folder with this name: BLES01555_00001 (you can just copy it in a USB and send it to me).

If somebody can help me I'd really apreciate it! :bow:

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i have ni no kuni and i'l have a look what savefiles i have. give me half an hour or so and i'l edit this post when i find some.

edit: hmm earliest save i have is a bit further than the marshes according to this guide

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/998014-ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch/faqs/65877

i'm at restoring the kingdoms which is 2 steps further, if you want this savefile tho let me know and i'l upload it somewhere

edit 2 uploaded savefile just incase.

Attachments

• BLES01555_00001.zip
    508.1 KB · Views: 409
Reactions: Brap757

Brap757

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow! Many thanks dimmidice! :)

I wasn't expecting such an quick response! However, I'm looking for an earlier save, even if I have to replay several chapters, because it would be a shame to miss what happens in nevermore castle... let's see if some other players have other saves and want to share too, but thanks again, I will download the file in case nobody else answers.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
sorry can't help you then, don't have any older ones :/

well, i have one from chapter 1 too! but you might as well just start a new game then xD

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Brap757

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah Cyan, I had already checked the thread but, as you say, the save modification is just for things like money or level.

Hope somebody else can help me :)

CheeseCake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a savefile in Autumnland (Hamelin area) and I'm on the search for the Tombstone Trail (says the save description) if you want it. It's quite a ways before Miasma Marsh though.
I did most of the optional quests up to that point. The party is Level 25 overall.

I have stopped playing the game by the way. Too much backlog

Edit: Welp, this is BLUS. Is there some way to convert it to the PAL region?

Attachments

• BLUS30947_00001.rar
    508.4 KB · Views: 166

Brap757

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you CheeseCake, I appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've tried with the BLUS file and it does not seem to work in my PS3 :(

But the timepoint it's good enough! I wouldn't mind taking the story from there, I know it's difficult that somebody has the savefile at the very same point I was before losing my file.

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: aren't saves linked to that particular user? I thought the game wouldn't let you use other saves even if they were signed. I hope I'm wrong.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There are save editor programs to edit save's ownership.
If he is on CFW, there is also an option to disable the ownership checking function.

Or maybe this is something specific to that game you are talking about?
I don't know if there are some games with their own checks.

Brap757

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all,

I just have an original PS3, not hacked, but after the disaster of losing everything, I've tried savefiles for other games (like GTAV) and they do work on my PS3, that is why I pressumed it would be the same with ni no kuni. With GTA, for example, an alert message appeared asking whether I was willing to use a savefile from another user and, after accepting, the savefile loaded just fine.

But after trying the two savefiles posted here: with the one from cheesecake I can copy it on the PS3 but I can not load it (it does not appear in the game); with the one from dimmidice it doesn't even let me copy it in the PS3, because it says it is corrupted!

Does this means I'm doomed? :wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup