ROM Hack Question NHSE List of flags?

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Using NHSE, I'm trying to unlock the 4th row in my inventory using the Ultimate Stuffing item and checked this item off in Edit Received Items, but it didn't work. One source told me that I would need to go into edit flags and turn one of the things on because the item that gives me the 4th row is a DIY item.

The thing is, many of the flags are numbered but have question marks beside them. Does anyone have a complete list of the flags and/or know which flag to turn on to give me the 4th row? Or, you know a better way to achieve this? Thanks.

Reactions: jimblesnotronbo

MUDKlP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need this as well.

If you need a save file with all house upgrades unlocked, let me know. I have no idea which flags did which, I time travelled.

Yoshikeeper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#672 is the flag to set as 1 so that the APB machine can sell you the 40 pocket slot. #669 and #670 are the flags to have your pocket upgraded but any attempt I made without buying them normally in game has bugged out my inventory, so Id suggest to just stick with unlocking it in the machine and buying them with miles.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
#672 is the flag to set as 1 so that the APB machine can sell you the 40 pocket slot. #669 and #670 are the flags to have your pocket upgraded but any attempt I made without buying them normally in game has bugged out my inventory, so Id suggest to just stick with unlocking it in the machine and buying them with miles.
Thanks for the answer! I appreciate it!!

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Yoshikeeper do you happen to know the flag for increasing storage space for your house inventory? The max amount?

garzacorporations

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've been trying to set the floor licenses (earthforming tool) 1 but after going back to game I still can't buy the remaining floors and every time I go back to NHSE the flags are back to 0.

ekids1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I want to know how can I set a animal "want to move out from my island" ?
I want the animal is stay at "confusing" situation.

Last edited by ekids1234,

uriri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need this as well.

If you need a save file with all house upgrades unlocked, let me know. I have no idea which flags did which, I time travelled.

You can just simply go Map > Edit Player Houses > House Level.
I purposely have a tent but fully upgraded house on the inside lol

Sol VanHeart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Terraforming tools but I'm unable to buy any of the licenses for the paths or actual terraforming or waterforming. What are the flags for those?

Obedcirri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Where's the flag to skip the first furniture customization tutorial?
I need it because my game crashes with that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs